the Rift

The last flake of Frostfall [Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Levi nodded in agreement to Aryel. There was no way that the idiot stallion would be able to take over the Throat. What was he thinking? He would be able to create an army that would be bigger than the Throat? “I would like to see him even try to take over the Throat, because I know he would fail. He would not be able to get past us he’s too much of a pussy cat.” His ears perked forwards as he let out a silvery chuckle. “Wait, you haven’t seen him lately have you?” He asked in somewhat a dark manner. He was more serious about the topic because Tio seemed to be a very good talker, well manipulator, to the ladies. The grullo was not giving him credit, but just acknowledging him for everything that he could be. His silver orbs were locked on hers as he needed to know. He needed to know if that scum bag got his dainty little hooves on her because if he did Levi would surely kill him. He was a traitor and nothing, but a lying puke.

Ugh, thinking about a lying traitor…

Lupus, a white pelted wolf, walked into the area with he and Aryel. He was not sure if he trusted Lupus or not, but it was iffy. If Lupus proved to show that he was just a trickster, but did not mean any harm then Levi could possibly trust him. If he just acted as his normal than Levi would hate his guts even more. Either way, the mutt was getting on his nerves. He totally interrupted their conversation having to know every little detail about their lives. Explaining who Tio was, Levi looked at Lupus casually, not mean, but not kind either. “I advise to you, if you want to keep your herd safe, then to tell your herd about him. It may not be the throat that he wants to take over, it could be the Basin as well.” Snorting with annoyance, the brute turned to him as he asked what he would do if he has his throat around Aryel’s neck. Ah, so he starts up again… He really wants me to hurt him doesn’t he? Levi thought astonishingly.

Not to his surprise did Aryel reply for herself. She was no baby, and she could take Lupus any day and would probably kill him in three kicks. “Mutt, you have a lot to learn.” Levi said with a slight chuckle “Your foolishness does not bother me, and any how Aryel can fend quite well for herself don't be fooled by her.” He looked at her with a smirk as he thought it might be fun to fool around with Lupus.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Aryel - 01-26-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Levi - 01-26-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Aryel - 01-27-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Levi - 02-02-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Lupus - 02-02-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Aryel - 02-03-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Levi - 02-04-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Lupus - 02-04-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Aryel - 02-09-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Lupus - 02-16-2013, 05:57 PM