the Rift

The last flake of Frostfall [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A crafty grin is plastered to my maw as I drink in the words,and behaviour,of each Pegasus. Aryel had obviously learnt nothing since I last saw her. She still had to same mouthy attitude. It was rather amusing. Tio's a stallion who's even dumber than you and twice as ugly. The words amuse me further. I knew she didn't mean them how I had interoperated them but perhaps that's what made it even more amusing. Levi however had at least learnt something from our last meeting. He kindly warned me about this stallion who wanted to take over the Throat. I honestly didn't care if he wanted to take over the Throat,as far as i'm concerned it's a dump. What is actually there?

Aryel again. I roll my eyes at her. For a start,she wasn't even involved in that and knew nothing of the meeting between me and Levi and what had happened and obviously didn't get it. Her rather aggressive step towards me,with her ears pinned back,does not make me flinch in the slightest,merely allow a chuckle of some kind of mocking laughter drip out my jaw. Levi to decide to join with the ever so mocking words as my laugh ceased after he finished speaking,his smirk hadn't gone unnoticed.

First I adress Levi. "Thanks for the warning Levi." My voice is mocking. Why would we need to fear this Tio? Now my attention turns to Aryel. A sickly sweet smile flicks onto my face as I speak. "Well,it's good to know I am not the dumbest or worst looking around here." My tone is put on,purposely so that Levi and Aryel could tell it was fake and only on to mock them. I slowly start to pace round them both,heading round Aryel first,my mind working cunningly as I remember what she had called me. A fleabag and apparently she had sent me packing. I choose to forget the fleabag words,but the packing but had stuck in my head and it was soon in a forest of thrones,poking at it with sharp points,seeing what would spill out,weather it would be a red liquid,or not spill at all. "and what do you mean by packing Aryel? Do you mean you think I won't return? Maybe I shell have to meet this Tio." A wicked smile is casted on my jaw.

"blah blah blah."

Image credit;Woxys

Messages In This Thread
The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Aryel - 01-26-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Levi - 01-26-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Aryel - 01-27-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Levi - 02-02-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Lupus - 02-02-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Aryel - 02-03-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Levi - 02-04-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Lupus - 02-04-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Aryel - 02-09-2013, 10:09 AM