the Rift

[FALLS] A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?]

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

You're only North Star I would follow this far...

Actions | "Speech" | Thoughts

Well, that certainly wasn't the answer he was expecting. Still, it made sense, he supposed. He'd come from a world where immortality was as common as it was to see floating orbs of quicksilver rising to 3 feet of altitude, where metal had been polished and shaped to resemble grass and trees, where elfish ruins were overtaken by nature. Who was he to question the integrity of her words when the validity of his own home sounded like the land of a fairy tale. In that sense, he chose not to answer her comment and continued to walk. It was when she asked him why he had come to Helovia that he stopped in his tracks to look at her.

"Well, to be honest ma'am, the tide is what brought me here. I lived on an island far out to sea and woke up on the beach west of here after a huge storm struck and sunk my home beneath the sea." He sighed, thinking for a moment. "I wandered about lost for a while before someone was kind enough to direct me here where I could meet recruiters for herds. And well, tha's the story, ma'am. What about you? How'd you come to be here?" He asked, as he continued to walk again. He thought it better not to mention his father. He would renew his attempts to confront Tio later. Right now, he had a home to go to for the first time, and a lot of new faces to meet.

Little did he know that they were actually walking into a battle. A battle he would fight, and gladly too, but still. He wondered if Nadira knew how to fight, or if she would need to be protected. Would she thank him for it? He wouldn't be able to know that until it happened, and he didn't even know they were walking into danger yet. In the meantime, he kept glancing at her as if he couldn't get enough of the way she looked. Eventually, he got up the courage to break the silence once more. "So... Nadira, that's a pretty name. Do you have a mate, miss gorgeous?" He asked, riding on the coat-tails of adrenaline as he made a slightly obvious advance. He was still being as respectful as he could, but he was still thinking amorous thoughts about the unicorn, and not all of them were clean if truth be told.

Nadira, played by S3ilver
-smacks Tharos with a newspaper- Get your mind out of the gutter!

Messages In This Thread
A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?] - by Tharos - 01-26-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?] - by Tharos - 02-24-2013, 11:48 PM