the Rift

Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Come ride with me through the veins of history.
I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.
Hector stood in agreement with Thor, he had a little more tact than the Throat Soldier did who simply put things bluntly like a typical warrior. Maybe he would learn the art of crafting beautiful words to sound nice on others ears, but for now that skill would have to wait. For the obsidian stud before him had replied, the tone still the same but the story surprisingly one he could relate to. An ironic smile began to play on his lips as it dawned on Hector that this ones past may not be that different from his own, he wondered if this Duchanar was outcast like he was or if he simply chose to walk away from his own home. His leonine tail flicked as his gaze turned thoughtful and considered the stranger before him, certainly he had a tone that Hector wanted to bray out of him and an infuriating way with words that was bound to play havoc with his blood pressure. However, he softened his voice a little when he next spoke, his words quieter than the last time as he tried to bring peace to this little fight that was brewing.

"A Prince with a past huh? Maybe you and I are not so different after all. I too am a Prince from a land that you have never heard of with a past your better off not hearing of. But I extend the same courtesy to yourself, I don't like your tone and don't expect me to like you either. However, the Dragons Throat lies to the south and is built on strong foundations with a both respected and feared Leader, if what you say is true you'd probably fit in better than I first thought."

That was that. He'd managed to reign himself in to calmly offer him solitude in the Dragons Throat, though he knew the luck was more with his ally Thor who this Duchanar seemed more fonder of. Hector picked up his egg again and wove it around his orange haired leonine tail, safely tucked in as he knew flight would be soon. This boy would choose his own destination and then Hector will be homeward bound. Whether he on his own or with company was as of yet undecided.

[ooc; Not really Darq, it'd probably be better if you just put a link in to a YouTube video at the end so we know where your inspiration comes from :3]

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector] - by Dúchanar - 01-26-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 01-29-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-09-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-11-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-13-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector] - by Hector - 02-12-2013, 05:20 PM