the Rift

someone broke the frame and now my picture's gone

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Glowing. The mare looked at the stallion before her, slightly smiling. She did not glow, even if it appeared so.
Her white markings only reflected the light from the wild weather stronger than normally, as they always had, giving the illusion of glowing. But it did look magical... She sighed and looked up at the white patterns that crossed the dark night sky. They had been a part of her dreams and nightmares her whole life, and she barely believed that they would ever stop.
As long as she wore these patterns across her black pelt, she would dream of the weather that had been the biggest reason to them.

Her blue pools glanced at the stallion she respected and nudged his neck gently with the smooth surface of her muzzle. Where was the herd now, really? They must've found a home by now, since it was late Birdsong.
She missed them... Especially her friend, Faelene. The mare whom she'd worked with within the herd, protecting all the members from being stolen.
And d'Artagnan, the grumpy doctor. She hadn't talked to him during her time in the herd, but she knew who he was and what he did. She would've needed him before her wound had become a fulfilled scar upon her shoulder.
Too late now.

"Mauja... I want to come home, but I don't know if I ever will." Delinne murmured the sentence with a sad voice, thinking of the pegasus she'd met. Of course she wanted to come with her King, but Azzaron... He had spoken the words.
He had said that he loved her.
And the mare already knew that Mauja had his mate. Even though she didn't know exactly who it was, she knew he had one because a king never led a herd without a queen.
Her heart felt like it sighed and slowly broke. She wanted to see the herd again, at least before anything happened to her.

At least before she got a possible partner.

Mauja was her King; He would always be. But would there ever be more than the loyal bond she had with him? She could fight for him, bleed for him, be his soldier... But would she ever be his mate?
Even more, would they ever become parents to a child together?
Delinne wanted to, but she couldn't see them two together with a little foal. It was too perfect.
Too perfect for ever happening to her.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: I don't even know the half of this ._.
word count: 407
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: someone broke the frame and now my picture's gone - by Delinne - 02-05-2013, 08:52 AM