the Rift

someone broke the frame and now my picture's gone

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Delinne felt Mauja's muzzle touching her black shoulder, feeling his soft skin smoothing her body. It was comforting and she felt somewhat calmer, but the thought of the herd kept her from feeling completely relaxed.
Something flew over her neck, brushing the mane top slightly before coming to sight and Delinne raised her head. An owl. Where had that one come from?

The owl sat down on the shoulders of the white stallion, ripping the skin so that drops of blood became visible.
It was a nice contrast to the white coat, but it still looked uncomfortable.
The mare saw how he reacted to her words and instantly felt somewhat more nervous. He tilted back his ears and his blue eyes got a confused look in them. He looked as sad as she felt.
"Whyever not?" There were too many answers for that question.
Delinne looked down and saw in the corners of her eye that he moved away.

"What's wrong, Delinne?"

Too much. She raised her head and looked into his eyes, seeing the worry that troubled both of them. She wanted to come home, but did she really have the potential of getting a partner in that herd? Would any of the herdmembers even consider her as a mate instead of someone they just lived with? They all had their mates, their foals. And those who didn't wasn't very social.
"Does our herd accept other species?"
The question flew out of her before she thought it through, but she kept looking into Mauja's blue eyes. Would Azzaron even feel like home where the herd was now? In the tundra? The fiery and loving pegasus... He would look like a freak among all the unicorns in the herd, especially if it was cold in their new home.

She didn't want to be a part of another herd. That she had decided during the invasion, when they had fought against them. They did not want them. They did not want her, a unicorn mare who had once lived at the Edge.
If she wasn't going to join the herd again, she would remain the outcast she was now.

"Will I have to leave our herd if... If I decided to become the mate.." Delinne could barely continue, her voice was unsteady and she almost stuttered. This was hard. She could tell her King anything, but the thought of being forced from the herd hurt deep within her soul. But she had to ask.
"If I became the mate of a winged one?" There. She said it.
Tears started to fill her eyes in fear that the answer was.. That the answer was yes.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: This sucked >.>
word count: 442
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: someone broke the frame and now my picture's gone - by Delinne - 02-06-2013, 03:52 AM