the Rift

How Hearts Align (Cherie)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

THIS WORLD IN WHICH WE LIVE IN

SHOULD BE HID AWAY IN WRAPS

The light grey stallion was embraced by the presence of another. It was a light colored mare, and it was interesting to him. She had a heart on her side, almost similar to his own heart shaped marking, except it was just penciled out, instead of colored in. He smiled at her, thinking what a small world it can be. So he wasn’t the only one with a heart marking, so what? The mare was…calm. She almost seemed bashful, and she came up to him, saying hello in a strange way. His smile grew bigger, and he reverted to his older self.
“Hello there…I don’t think I’ve seen you around. I’m new here. My name is Valentine. Don’t let me wonder what a pretty mare’s name is though, I’m terrible at guessing.” He held the smile on his lips, holding it towards her. She was beautiful, almost breathtaking. It was strange how one’s heart could fix itself in almost an instant, with just the right pair of eyes to talk you down from the dark cloud your sitting on. This mare seemed like she might be on her own dark cloud, and there was only one-way to change that. Psyche… Her name popped into his head. He remembered her now, a dark beauty that could never be won, that could never love. He felt bad for her now, looking bad, and Myrddin had made him wiser, letting him see that his feeling were for nothing. But there was still something…something about Psyche that he couldn’t let go.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Horse Background Horn

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 01-27-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Cherie - 01-27-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 02-08-2013, 12:48 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Cherie - 02-16-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 02-22-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Cherie - 02-22-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 03-08-2013, 09:59 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Cherie - 03-12-2013, 06:48 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 03-24-2013, 06:20 AM