slave to memory

Roy Posts: 22
Dragon's Throat Stallion atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 [ages in frostfall] HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Roy Strider
"No, I'm not a hero. My bro was. You are. I'm not."

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

The night was peaceful, misty yet calming in it's way. A Young Tobiano stud made his way through the lush grasses, his usual poker face broken as his mind was brought back to the past. He had thought he'd hated his bro, thought him creepy, untouchable, and had looked up to him as a master of irony among other things. He had never been able to best his bro in spars, or anything, really. His bro was ahead of him at everything, so the shock of seeing the horse he had figured as invincible, dead before his very eyes...

I didn't even get to say goodbye...

It was a strange feeling. The two had lived together for most of his life, and only after his death had Roy found out that the stallion who was his best friend, his mentor, and his role model for life, had actually been his father. It brought bile to his throat, anger to his mind, and... did he even have a heart anymore after that wound? It was hard to tell. In any case, the stallion was trapped in pensive silence as he trotted onward, his silver horn glimmering in the darkness, lighting his way to the best of it's reflective ability. His dark amber mane flicked against his neck with the motion and his tail shivered out behind him like a banner.

He heard murmured voices ahead and made an attempt to recollect himself from the regrets of his past. Despite the pain of his battered soul, Roy did not want to be seen as weak or as anything less than the coolest horse to ever exist. Maybe it was part of a guise to hide how sensitive he really was, or maybe it was his way of coping with the loss of the only family he'd ever known. Either way, he was under a constant wanderlust and wherever he went, he made sure that no one he met would ever forget him. He left a cool-guy impression that was difficult to reproduce and even more difficult to forget.

Eventually, he saw the two horses ahead. One of them was a unicorn, like he was. The other was an earth mare. He looked them both over quickly before getting closer. He cleared his throat to call attention to himself. "'Sup?" He nodded his head at each of them, standing to the side and in between them both so that he could look at each of them without moving his head.

Mauja, played by Neo
Smoke, played by Kachie

Messages In This Thread
slave to memory - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Smoke - 01-30-2013, 02:37 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Mauja - 01-31-2013, 07:52 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Roy - 02-03-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: slave to memory - by Smoke - 02-04-2013, 07:01 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Roy - 02-09-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: slave to memory - by Smoke - 02-12-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: slave to memory - by Mauja - 02-14-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Roy - 03-03-2013, 04:06 PM