slave to memory

Roy Posts: 22
Dragon's Throat Stallion atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 [ages in frostfall] HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Roy Strider
"No, I'm not a hero. My bro was. You are. I'm not."

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

He looked from the mare to the stallion, one eyebrow raising as he noticed the distance between them. Should they have been in the middle of a deep conversation, they would have been much closer together than they were. He wondered, then, if he was interrupting something. Maybe it was a date, and he had inadvertently crashed the party? He gave a mental shrug, taking more interest in the unicorn than the mare. Not by way of prejudice, but because other than that black alicorn he had met on the beach, he had not seen another unicorn.

Roy flicked his dark tail, black and pink freckled muzzle rising as he inspected the male, noting he was much older than himself, or so he seemed. The lighter coloring surprised him, though. The male stuck out like a sore thumb in the moonlight. That wasn't to say that Roy didn't know he did the same. The cream coloring of his back was likely to shine like white-gold and he knew this. The stag trotted towards the other male, stretching his nose out curiously.

"Names Strider. Roy Strider. I've never met a horned brother before. This is awesome!" He snorted, happily and bucked with a burst of exuberance. "Dude, seriously, though. If I'm bothering you or like, ruining your date or whatever just say the word I'll leave and you know. you can get it on or... I dunno. I have to say though, nice choice cause that BH be smokin'." He said as he looked over his shoulder at the mare and gave her a wink. The youthful inexperience of the colt and his brash ignorance of social situations may have been unacceptable for an older stallion, but it was kind of cute on the Tobiano. He was obviously still a child, a teenager. Kicked from his herd, but not yet old enough to lead his own and in fact, still showing the ungainliness of a yearling whom hasn't quite grown into his legs... or the size of his head, for that matter.

Roy turned around, looking from Mauja to Smoke and wondering if he really was crashing a party. He stopped within moments though, the fire in the distance reminding him of the night his bro had died. His excitement drained from his face and the poker face returned. He stood staring at the distant glow, as though transfixed by it. His ears swiveled back and forth, unsure whether to be shocked or angry. he saw again the sight of his bro, sliced open like a fish-fillet dinner and unable to berate the colt for the silent sobs that had racked through his body at the time. It'd been many seasons since then and Roy had all but cried himself out. Even now, as he thought about the flames that had surrounded them at the time, no tears could come to his gold-brown eyes. The silence that stretched over the tobiano was pensive, almost cold, and even though he seemed to be caught in a trance, staring at the flames, he was still listening to what was going on around him, so if someone spoke to him, he would break out of his reverie.

Mauja, played by Neo
Smoke, played by Kachie
BH = Brick House, Just so you know.

Messages In This Thread
slave to memory - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Smoke - 01-30-2013, 02:37 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Mauja - 01-31-2013, 07:52 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Roy - 02-03-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: slave to memory - by Smoke - 02-04-2013, 07:01 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Roy - 02-09-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: slave to memory - by Smoke - 02-12-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: slave to memory - by Mauja - 02-14-2013, 09:34 AM