slave to memory

Roy Posts: 22
Dragon's Throat Stallion atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 [ages in frostfall] HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Roy Strider
"No, I'm not a hero. My bro was. You are. I'm not."

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

Roy seemed to be entirely transfixed on the flames, his awareness on the mirth between the two he was with was fading as the flames took him back in time...

"I keep dreaming about you. About us. I keep wondering if... you're afraid of me dying. We've never talked about it. Ever. This bullshit shouldn't ever come up, but... I'm starting to think it's real. The way you move, it's like... you're not even mortal anymore. You're like a fucking angel. When, I die though. I look at you, and beg you not to be scared. I hope to god you're not... Angels shouldn't have to be." The cremello said as he looked down at the young colt beside him. The little paint looked up at the stallion and snorted, a poker face on his features as he raised one eyebrow and tilted his head.

"What are you talking about, bro? You're not going anywhere anytime soon. I mean without me. Cause... we'll always be together, right?" The colt was confused, as it wasn't often they had serious talks about stuff like this. Most of the time, it was an endless stream of spars, rap wars and necessary grazing and sleeping. Roy was almost ready to hit his first year of life as Birdsong was around the corner. They could both feel it. The cremello looked down at his son and snorted out of amusement. "Yeah..."

"I'm Mauja, by the way."

The yearling was broken out of his reverie as those words broke through his awareness and he shook his head to look about him and remember where he was. He nodded to the older stallion who, aside from the dark spots, looked somewhat like his bro. Same general color anyways. Mauja... what a strange name. He thought as he looked the stallion up and down and then turned to approach the mare and sniff at her nose as way of a greeting. It was similar to kissing her hand, if they had hands to kiss. "You're right to be flattered. BH means Brickhouse, and it's a huge compliment to your appearance where I come from." He said as he stopped in front of her with a wink. He didn't seem to be all that excited about her, mainly because he was well, more into stallions than mares right now... or at least he was curious about it. Regardless, he did want to make sure she understood what he'd said and that he was trying to pay her a compliment about how well-built he thought she was.

Smoke, played by Kachie
Mauja, played by Neo

Messages In This Thread
slave to memory - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Smoke - 01-30-2013, 02:37 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Mauja - 01-31-2013, 07:52 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Roy - 02-03-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: slave to memory - by Smoke - 02-04-2013, 07:01 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Roy - 02-09-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: slave to memory - by Smoke - 02-12-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: slave to memory - by Mauja - 02-14-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: slave to memory - by Roy - 03-03-2013, 04:06 PM