the Rift

Spring Arrival (Open)

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix
My mind is constantly wondering of to Ayaka,the rustic wolf I had meet. What was it that drew me to her;except the fact she was a wolf.her fiery orbs had beet so different compared to what I was used to. I had only seen wolfs with blue eyes,even mind were different to what I had seen but my orbs were cold and hard,hers had danced in the light that had shone down on us both on that day in the woods. I was still lost though. I trusted her more then anyone else around here,more then then basins leader and not I am almost sure that when she said she wanted to join those in the Throat,she meant it.

Twisting my thoughts away from Ayaka I catch the scent of another wolf,luckily not male or else I would be pretty sure he would soon be on the tracks of Ayaka. Not that I am that bothered..I think? No I'm not. I head of in the direction of the wolf. My onyx orbs rest on a silver pelted she wolf,her coat thick as mine is and her jaws clutching a rabbit. Of corse though,I had just shared my meal with Ayaka and wouldn't need to eat properly for a while. If I wasn't so full,I might of decided to take the prize for myself. I don't bother with a introduction as my snowy body comes out of the shadows. Oh no,she will speak first. "What is your name wolf? And what brings you here?" I do not approach her as I had Ayaka. She is not S intesting as she had been it seems and it was oy the fact she had been a wolf that had brought me here.

Messages In This Thread
Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lunare - 01-27-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lupus - 01-28-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lunare - 01-29-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lupus - 01-31-2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lunare - 01-31-2013, 01:20 PM