the Rift

can you see my blood when I'm bleeding

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to go under
Silence was screaming, while mindless chatter was not needed the break of Irma's wings was a relief. A distraction, and new place for eyes to look upon. The white owl was ate up by the night and she was faced with a pale mask, and blue eyes. There was nothing to respond to, nothing to read in his facade. Right ear swept back, feeling she had ruined the punch line. It wasn't Faelene off her rhythm, he seemed to try, but held back. She wouldn't say they had all these little talks, but it didn't seem like Mauja. The spotted stallion with a friendly smile, curious tone, not hesitating to answer. Was he more stranger than acquaintance? Dare she ask what was wrong? It was the exact thing she was avoiding. This wasn't an interrogation.

More her other words didn't ignite anything either. She felt like had he been stuck in the Edge and tortured? No, that..that just couldn't be. They would know that's what happened. Wouldn't they? Faelene did not quite break her face, but her brows wrinkled just so. If he really wasn't going to talk she rather leave him in peace than annoy him with her voice. He pulled something from his lips, keeping her hanging. Tongue curled, ready to assure him her commitments were few. The surprise would be on her. The ground opened its mouth looking for something to devour. Faelene, one not to follow her instincts, darted to the shard of ice, smacking into the side of it while it continued to rise higher. Oh was that her shoulder, her cheek? Please don't stick. "Frick!" She barked, shoving off from the spike, not wanting to be impaled. (Though the tip was far from her each) It made this weird sound she thought might be it breaking. A front pillar began gingerly pulling her a little closer to Mauja. How could she have forgotten he could do that? The snowy beast was pulling himself closer, eyes upon his creation. The red maned flinched under his gaze, as if in those shadowed depths of blue he had plans to make another. A half of a second, her image might have flickered. A short, tired sigh sounded from her throat, followed by a short laugh. "Even now?" The side of her face, and shoulder smarted. She felt the he certainly was.

Eyes met, catching together, there was something to them now. Black pupils narrowed intently, a gleam reflecting like a mirror. What are you thinking? They seemed to ask, and should she be worried? The depth tones of his voice didn't indicate she should make herself invisible. How she wished he would enlighten her to the rest of that entertaining thought. Other than bleeding she wasn't sure, but she wanted to find out. He was returned with silence, questions and interest in a dark facade.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Faelene - 02-01-2013, 07:57 PM