the Rift

can you see my blood when I'm bleeding

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to go under
Faelene was only vexed there was no one to talk to about things outside of basics. A name, small talk, and the information she collected from undone tongues. If she was talking to someone it always seemed it became an argument. Then it was this shuffling step of walking on glass or hot coals trying to decide what hurt less. She was finding she shouldn't speak her mind. When her thoughts came to life they were not what anyone wanted to hear. So, she kept them tucked away behind her mask void of emotion.

Mauja, she wasn't sure what put him in the neutral zone.That's where he was. She was taking a chance in seeing if her ponderings would scare him away more than her invisible trick. Or if he was deeper than white flesh, and marks of black...there was nothing more. Faelene had always thought so, but with her rambling thoughts she was not sure yet. She wasn't looking at this as a test, or a chance for answers. She was merely looking for a soul with understanding no matter how thin, or slim it could be. She shouldn't crave nice things, she shouldn't crave things she wasn't meant to reach. Being alone did strange things. Even with another she didn't feel their company. She always had to keep the steady face, be the one with the right answers, be what they wanted, what they needed her to be. Living that way might be fulfilling, but it made her hollow, left her wanting.

A glimpse of cerulean orbs from her sideways view she couldn't resist the turn of her cheek to look into them again. Their vivid color hard to hold, and draw away from. Were they really bright? The light of night couldn't show her. She had an strange idea she might not have ever glimpsed them in the light up close. There had always been overcast, or the sleeping sun. She might have never thought to gawk. The pause of no sound did not have her fearful, she had said a lot her mind was still mangling. The red maned found herself more comfortable with a lowered head, eyes to the spring who couldn't do her any harm. He began,and she kept eying the bubbling water, feeling it as soothing as his voice. Sensing their trail of thoughts were similar, only he had found a better way to explain it

Then he would further offer his insight, giving her a prospect of ideas of his own. It was a collection of information she could never put fully together to say aloud. He might not feel like he had given her an answer, but he had in some way. Her thoughts might never be ceased and silent, but hearing another view was enough they wouldn't suffocate her. The canter of her muzzle, eyes raised to capture his expression;one she could read a lot better, and made a grin appear. "You helped." There was lightness playing in her alto voice it often lacked. "Most either do not listen, then feel the need to argue rather than discuss and debate I had given up saying more than was wanted, so this is a pleasant change." Faelene kept the volume of her voice low, only loud enough not to be a whisper. They had yet to hear a wandering soul, but she didn't want to disturb the atmosphere.

Finding herself not wanting to gape at the FrostHeart she actually was wondering about this spring. She noticed it, never wandered over to get it a thorough look. Curious, yet careful dark pillars worked the way to what she clarified with a drop of the head to be a hoof step from the edge. "Have you dared go in there?" The lady had lifted her nose from the surface, curling her nape in his direction. Eyes were lit with something again, that made the shards of silver curl around the onyx pupil. Casually, turned back to the liquid, her voice changing. "When I saw this place I thought how much you would like it, how we had a home." Whether her voice sounded far off by the water, or emotion she couldn't say. The long, wavy locks of her red tail flicked, twisting around the side of her hock. It was long enough now it touched the ground, but she was recalling the day they were lead to the Basin. It seemed like ages ago.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Faelene - 02-04-2013, 12:47 AM