the Rift

can you see my blood when I'm bleeding

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to go under
A laugh burst from her lips. Oh his face, his puzzlement. She was probably one jagged piece not conforming to the rest. The ringing short chimes of different tones twisted together before they died. Faelene's heart felt light, instead of crushing against its cage in panic. What a sensation, her head didn't quite feel so foggy, and clouded either. She wasn't high, but it was the closet she had gotten to being truly elated. Like the shadows demons had been stolen, or scared to hover like a second skin. Whatever it may be it appeared to be infecting him too, a cold you wanted to catch. The red mane wasn't bubbly, or hyper, nor with a a smile that went on, the curve was there, and it was real. It didn't weigh on her mind, but it indeed felt out of place on her black lips. They had not quite carried one of significance. The light show above shimmered, and swayed making her feel she was completely out of place, and time. It was the only way to describe the scene between the actors who for a change were not practicing lines, they merely being. The seconds continued, pulling them into more thoughtful state, he had her attention when blue orbs found silver. "It is," she humbly agreed, because even a try to listen was better than none. Had his voice fallen on deaf ears too? Thinking back to the day of fog and blood she felt so.

The maiden was intent on not drawing too deep in conversations. It wasn't she didn't want too, but it would exhaust to pick through the pile of maddening ideas. She looked at it as one thing at a time, and going with the natural flow. The same time it was solely tempting because she could actual converse, she was still trying the company of the white stag. He fitted himself next to her, where he had started his sleepless night. She might have felt his heat, she was gazing at the flowing mirror. Faint outline of her, the red of her hair was easiest to see, the gleam of silver marked pieces of her, even those were dark like the rest of her. Faelene would almost brush it with her snout, there was a warning not to reach out. Falling nose first? No thanks. Looking a fool once tonight was enough.

He indicated he had not. The red maned bobbed her head, not surprised. She had not been sure how long he had been home, thought it not very long. She would guess he wasn't a big fan of heat, but neither was she. Tonight, she thought the mix of cool and warmth would work. She rather test this without a huge audience. Whether because Mauja had seen her shy from an ice pillar, listened to her, contemplating she didn't mind him here. The FrostHeart tried to reach for her sight, but she was staring at his reflection, letting the tumult of feelings settle. Oh what opposite things had coursed in her, and things she didn't recognize. Everything she had been through here had struck her,and then a new path had been set. She had not realized it then.

Slowly, her skull would turn enough for one eye to see because her name was different on his lips, what might have been heart striking in his speech. Round eyes seem to widen, she had not known what she had hit. That..that look of his carved white face. If she had not been captured by it she would have flinched the motion of his reach. All was still on the shadowed canvas, but a little spark shot beneath her skin where hot air crossed on her flesh. She was picturing him again, looking down upon the small yet great valley as a King who at last had his kingdom. All she could do was swallow, she didn't know she was smiling until he gave an airy laugh. "Of coarse, it counts now too." Suddenly, her hair was protesting, and the warmth beside her was drawing down. For an alarming second she was panicked he had fallen or well she didn't know. Then the phantom was slightly below her, and he didn't look like the same being she had startled. She wanted to know who this was.

A hoof tested the reach of rock where the water lapped. She wasn't out of her element but this certainty wasn't anything she had done. If the FrostHeart could graciously do it, she might pull it off. Steady pillar was brought a bit further, no signs of falling she worked her way into the spring. The heat of it was a bit of a shock, eating her legs. When she descended she found she quickly adjusted, the air, and water pleasing together. Where he stood, she had not quite made it there. She was at her knees and to be by him meant it might lap at her belly.

Faelene couldn't quite resist his grin. Beneath the stone was steady enough. The lady had mischief in her steel colored eyes. Would he catch it? She didn't realize how visible she was, then it occurred to her, she didn't have to be. A single thought he would appear alone, she would hold deathly still. Then she half raised, crashing down to send a splash his way, where she would appear before him once more with a wicked grin, and challenge in her eyes. The winner would have to be the driest.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Faelene - 02-06-2013, 02:18 AM