the Rift

can you see my blood when I'm bleeding

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to go under
Faelene was unaware he didn't know about the God of Time, and how he had given this place to them with a few strings attached. Psyche's word was law, and they were not to align themselves with the other herds. She might have mentioned it, if she didn't think she was repeating the information. She had counted on Psyche filling him in, and he had not exactly asked about the circumstances. "You must have heard the story a million times already." She easily dismissed not talking about it for those assumed reasons. Looking upon him, she softly laughed, did he just do what she thought? "Taste like it smells?" she inquired, there was a tease to her voice. By his soured face it must not be that great. The smell of it was enough for her, she wondered if the longer she stood in her if it would dissipate. Then she half frowned, she would smell like it now. For days? Or would a nice roll in the thick grass rid herself of it. "Strange," she muttered, but didn't expect his ears to catch it.

The frosted figure was on the edge of venturing further out. Faelene concentrated on what she was doing, knowing she wanted to get this right before getting in deeper. She had a sensible fear of water, knowing it could kill the lungs, heart, and it would take very little to do so. She silently scoffed at herself. She had swam the coast, this pool couldn't compare to it. She didn't know he was watching her, studying her, she was trying to see to the bottom. She could not, the reflection of the sky was beneath her she almost felt she was stepping into it. Halted, not even able to see his white pillars. Momentarily lifted her head, neck arched noticing his stare. She didn't know what he saw, or what he was thinking.

The look changed he must have noticed, and returned her with a warning. She had not promised after all. She would take a chance for a less heart wrenching surprise. He might have braced for impact, Faelene didn't feel confident to tussle in the water. The idea sounded like a lot of unnecessary pain. Like when she had sparred with Tolio leaving him with a mark from her teeth. Mauja outweighed her, he could probably boss her around like a helpless rag dog. Hooves fell, it made the water shoot his way, getting him higher than she had thought. He swiftly returned the favor, and she shied to the side, eyes closed while she was hit in the face, neck, and chest. Laughter escaped her, and then she shook the droplets from herself. She would remain damp, but better than soaked. A narrowed look was given, waiting for him to do it again, but she noticed he was bleeding or had been where he had hit the rocks on his shoulder. Dark head raised in jerk, eyes became normal size, and she broke across the water to the red marring the white. "I'm sorry I couldn't resist, but you're bleeding," Muzzle stretched out, touching the base of his shoulder, indicting where. She pulled back to meet his gaze, a sorry smile to her lips. " If I was a little smarter I might have asked if you were alright before. I didn't think, or see it till now." Black ears pressed to her head, a sigh falling from her mouth. She nudged his cheek,"Let's go clean it off," she encouraged, then began working her way to the other end.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Faelene - 02-06-2013, 01:50 PM