the Rift

can you see my blood when I'm bleeding

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to go under
Faelene wanted to see if the water was soothing on the rest of her. It seemed ages ago since she had swam the coast, but that day the water beneath the bridge had not felt nice combined with the heat of the sun. Burning muscles had not found relief in the heated ocean, they had burned more, she had to fight to get out of it. Then she had never returned to the shore line to attempt it again, and she probably never would in the Dragon Throat's territory.

She shook her head in a playful manner, not seeing such a grin on his face. He did not douse her again, but clearly he had thought about it, laughing at her. It wasn't the kind that made her heart tighten, or her teeth clench. It had matched hers. She matched his movement, feeling the water try to unbalance her, it was still moving from the attacks, but mostly his. Faelene wasn't built dainty, and lithe, but he did have more width and muscle with his height. A force to be reckoned with, and the light played off his frosty horn, it almost looked like it glowed as his eyes appeared to do at times. The lady blinked, if he might catch. She had remembered how the ladies seemed to croon over him, she didn't want to be one of those.

Faelene shrugged her shoulders, she wasn't going to force scrub it. That was always hell to a wound, she had never understood why healers lacking magic forced it. She had only pointed it out because of it's location. It wasn't his withers, it wasn't Irma's perch. The red mane felt her body tense, so close to jerking back when his face brushed hers, with his murmured words it was meant to console her. Faelene gave an empty blink, because she couldn't think for a second. Then she let out a long breath, red tail trying to twitch behind her, but it was quite heavy, and in the water's grip. "I don't think that's Irma's handy work, but it probably won't kill you either," she said indifferent. She wasn't a mother, she wasn't one to boss for the sake of control. Either way she was moving onward, but she sensed some hesitation. Were her words that terrifying? They hadn't been forceful, had they? She continued to walk, feeling the warm water rise against her to stop her thoughts. It was a bit hot, flowing across her chest, her ribs, her stomach gave a sense of protest, the longer she stood the more normal it was. Certainly felt good to old wounds. Soon enough she could sense him behind her, and was glad the anxiety didn't grab her. She knew she over thought things, and she didn't want to do that, especially now. The edge was still about another length, she stopped, turning to face him. "You know if you just want to dunk yourself I won't hold your head under too long," she was only teasing, it was indicated in her alto tone, the pull of a smirk, echo of another laugh falling across the rippling water. If anyone could dunk someone, they both knew who had the better chance.

Faelene's face softened, in the dark it might not look any different, but there was a half smile clinging letting him mull over that. The air grew still, and she was cautious in reaching his side, trying not to clip his limb with a moving hoof. They were not directly face to face, she hung on the side eyes held his withers, there were all sorts of marks, new and old. The bond of a companion marveled her, two souls wielded together as one, separate by own thoughts, and emotions but sharing them. She wondered if they cured loneliness, but she didn't ask. Black muzzle dipped in the inky surface, she gingerly brought it to the side of the wound. Her lips worked in tiny circles, grooming away the red in slow, light brushes trying not to submerge her nostrils. Pulling back, head bent, she flung a small splash onto shoulder with a toss of her nose to clear the rest, and wet his withers. There was one stubborn spot her teeth began to preen, avoiding what were scars, merely working on the dried blood.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Faelene - 02-07-2013, 01:58 PM