the Rift

can you see my blood when I'm bleeding

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to go under
Faelene realized she was comfortable in her own skin, because of his touch that made her notice or lack of playing a part it could very well have been both. Living, instead of existing was better. It was a strange sensation of awe, and question. Why now? Feeling instead of thinking. A deep whisper of a sigh slipped from her, all the weariness from her body, maybe even her woes departing with the empty air. They could leave her, easily finding her when the sun did. This was the closest to resting without closing her eyes, and falling into nightmares of old and new. If it were not for the water she would easily let herself forget, not see the world till tomorrow. Drifting down, down into this void where there was only warmth. Taken under. The red maned was on that fine line of want and fear. Uncertainty, and curiosity. The easy way, or a taking a risk. Opposing forces. Did she know what she wanted? Hold onto this. The tighter she would try, the more it would want to stir from her reach. Teasing her. Contours of her back were reached, and she let herself fall. Silver orbs sealed, ears folded to the course of the waves, the beat of a heart. She was not made for this hot water! The warning of her other senses would not silence.

She almost hated to see his eyes flutter open in response, know he might have found a minute of peace and she was stealing it again. The starlit in his cerulean gaze told her other wise, it was unlike the hollow, darkened she had peered into ealier. Ears had heard his agreement, but she was lost for a second in what might have been a loose smile, larger than the rest. Faelene the Thief, stealing smiles, and pieces of souls...moments that shouldn't be hers. Within her she thought her heart should be doing a frantic press against her chest in panic, it was steady as the Basin colored rainbow lights over head. She did not hold a regret, but touching his jaw would be her last stolen touch in the water.

His deep chords played across the night, and she could see he was trying to make his way out, it was harder for him to fight against the change in force. Any other day she would have taken her time, right now the best way she found was to get it over with, the cold shock was another sense, something to bring her to life, breaking across her skin. Indirectly she saw a dripping mass of white, and couldn't help chuckle quietly, picturing a soggy FrostHeart, suddenly she could feel the drops pelting her. The world was more right side up, the sky hanging closer, her head bracing against it all, she sucked in a long draw of it, letting it pull into her lungs, holding it. Yes, the air was much better out here. The cold was just right. Faelene broke from her trance, trying to shield herself against his oncoming debris, one ear flattened in protest. Brrr? Neck arched, lowering her face, while ears were drawn to him."So your blood is not ice..." quietly she stated not a question or cold thought, but testament. She was half reaching out with her own muzzle, but he had gotten to her first. There seemed caution to his approach, and a black ear twisted back. Was this where they parted ways? Inside her she felt the silent answer of no. She didn't find it very assuring; not when her body was shivering, and cheeks tinted with heat, corrupting senses of logic. Eyes had to find their way to his, see past their surface of frost to what was beneath. A pillar rose, sliding closer so carefully. Faelene weaved her face beneath his white, wet locks, pressing the bridge of her nose to the side of his broad chest. Sleek skin was cold at first, his flattened wet hair, but she held it to feel the heat, the beat of his heart.

"You're so cold but, you feel alive." She hummed into the base of his neck.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Faelene - 02-11-2013, 01:43 AM