the Rift

can you see my blood when I'm bleeding

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to go under

No, he was not made of ice, but there had been a layer of it. It hadn't been shattered, it had warmed away to reveal the frost encased heart...not dead but protected in the white crystal flakes. Her own heart must have been tightly wrapped in strips of black, trying to hide, trying not to exist. It was pounding, it yearned to be pulled from its shadowed cage. A taste of what she didn't want it to have, what she didn't think it needed. It did. If it was short, if it didn't last, she was ready to live with what it would cost her. Tomorrow she might ask if what anything was worth. Living with the regret of not knowing would torment her far beyond anything else. The Thief took another smile, and the fact they grew more light made her want more. Physically she was not any closer, but in her head she had taken another step. Red heart fluttered with the craving urging her. Where was the restraint? Where was the sharp voice that snapped her back?

Ears were in a blackout except for the soft confessions of life he was real, and she. Irises lingered, but were not bearing into him. Only watching so close, but so very far. Pure madness the way she felt like she was turned inside out for him to see. How scary was she? Was she not yet as naked as she felt? He did not speak, but he stayed letting their haunches touch, side by side. Heat on on side, but not the other. The cold couldn't be the only reason they hovered together, but it wasn't safe to think.

There was a steadfast rhythm to his heart's beat she wanted to count for wet bodies, and frigid night. Faintest weight was on her skin causing havoc, hard to ignore by gentle short strokes. She didn't know what it was for. Gentle nudge for her to move, an attempt to catch her eye, capture attention. Then she couldn't remember what her mind had been saying, she was trying to breathe. Suddenly the Ice King's mouth gave way to a laugh which hit her bare neck, and shot of thrill woke in her between the sound, and closeness of him."What if I'm not done," she told him in a hushed, yet gentle tone admitting it to herself out loud when her vocal cords broke against his skin. The way her steel colored gaze must have looked. There wasn't a question if she felt good enough, if she could hold onto something this good enough. He wrapped closer, his lips playing on her skin, doing a number on her intelligible thoughts. If it were not for the shudder of bodies she might think it wasn't real. There was something on the tip of her tongue, but the red maned pressed herself tighter against him, to be sure he was solid. She wasn't disappointed, but more hungry for more warmth at least. Whatever control she had the lady pulled herself back, but she found she couldn't move far as if gravity refused to let her draw away. Faelene rested her head across his back, once she stroked his wet hair with her mouth, moving it around to help it dry before standing still. "How can you be real?" Her head couldn't make sense of it; it felt like the cruelest dream, or sweetest lie.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Faelene - 02-12-2013, 04:54 PM