the Rift

can you see my blood when I'm bleeding

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to go under
A chuckle thrummed from her throat in response. It had formed out of amusement, and the alleviation of burden why he stayed. If you say so. Playfully, lips made an attempt to tickle the bridge of his spine, brushing back and forth with the lightest touch that barely disturbed his hair. Freezing once, with her ears pressed to damp hair Faelene attempted to gauge his reaction. Then she did one final sweep before giving a harmless nip to the spotless part of his shoulder. Faelene bussed over it quickly in turn, leaning against him to steal and share warmth. If she wasn't wide awake because the inflictions of her body she might have been lulled by the darkness, by his comforting presence. How strange to fall asleep after twilight, instead of dawn.

"Hmmm," undecipherable sound was faint, hanging in the back of her throat. The red maned stood still, weight heavy on her pillars in a relaxed stance, enjoying his company and all it might entail. A fuzzy ear twitched upon the off beat of breath, that he might speak, but the Frostheart said nothing else, not with his voice. A question lingered on her lips, faintly in her eyes unknown he had conversed with Irma. The feeling quickly dispelled, she was drowning in his pools of blue and silver. They seemed to want to pull her closer, did they emulate his soul? Cold, and light with traces of who he was, what she knew and didn't. They might haunt her after this. She was only thinking of one thing. Here's to falling by the way side with you.

His black pitched muzzle canted close, swirling heat into her nostrils, he wasn't the first to do so, and softly she breathed back. Almost their traditional nose bump, but those never set things on fire.

The red maned firmly planted her hooves, angling her head up while he smoothed his snout against her; frozen, and melted herself. Mauja drifted from her sight, and Faelene's black face turned enough to glimpse him. The action was not entirely of necessity, he was practically glued to her hip, but there was something to be said about the sight of him, assuring her. Surely, if he was going to run for the hills he would have posted his exit, he couldn't be so cruel to taunt. Once he was tracing along her hide she closed her eyes, letting herself fall into black, back on her other senses to enjoy the rare, sweet sensation. Movement, and sound. Right now it didn't matter where it came from, but it existed. Then she was the one crumbling beneath him. Once and awhile a pleasant hmm passed her lips, because they escaped without her knowledge. If it not for how great it felt in the embrace of another, a thoughtful touch, she would be annoyed how easily her body betrayed her. Long red cords of her tail twitched behind her while she cocked a hind leg. Again her neck curved in a tighter arch, her nose delicately making a connection to his chest. She didn't dare speak, hoped it conveyed her thoughts better than her tongue ever could.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Faelene - 02-16-2013, 01:33 AM