the Rift

can you see my blood when I'm bleeding
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo

Life. It flowed around him, within him, from every miniscule detail, like the hitch in his heart, to the presence of her body. It sparked down his spine where she hovered between a touch and nothing, light as a breeze, but stirring a wildfire in her wake. He could feel the breath tremble in his chest as he slowly crumbled under the pressure of his desire. Though he could barely recall it, barely know anything beyond this moment and how it slowly dragged him under into pleasant, breathless darkness, he had not meant for this to happen — he had not meant to come this close.. to touch her.. to brush his muzzle across her soft skin and compact muscles. Yet here he was, his neck arching towards the sky as he dragged his nose against her body, growing hungry for more, to know every inch of her skin and every nuance of her breath. His own was growing heavier, the flush warmth under his skin hotter. Even though it was cold, he felt too warm, yet he pressed against her, wanting to share the fire with her. Part of him wanted to keep touching her until he spontaneously combusted and went up in flames.

A shiver coursed through him, her neck arching under his touch; his muzzle slid past her shoulder, and paused for a moment. As she touched him, charcoal against alabaster, the breath in his lungs escaped against her, and he thought to search for her eyes, only to find them closed. The smallest of smiles tugged at his lips, and he followed suit for a moment, just breathing in her scent, sticking it in his memory where he would never forget it, nor the particular flavor it had tonight. Swallowing, he rested against her for a moment, relishing the contact between their bodies. Then, he slowly rocked back again, the noise of hoof against rock lost upon his ears; eyes opened halfway, lazily almost, as his teeth dragged over the taut skin across her ribs, tracing the contour of her strong barrel to her flank as he slowly kept backing. The rise and fall of his sides grew quicker, lither, each breath shallow and fast as adrenaline and anticipation secured their hold on him. The point of her hip rested against his cheek, the smell over her overwhelming his senses. His unfocused gaze rested upon her back as he drew his head up, lightly touching her skin; he was shivering more now, partly because of nature's demand that wet skin be cold.. and partly because of her overpowering presence. Because of his own impassioned excitement.

To think, that it could happen, without hexing him first.

Dark lips peeled back as blunt teeth rubbed against her croup, rougher now, but not meaning to inflict pain; his tail flicked behind him, his breath and heartbeat picking up speed again. As his muzzle wandered down towards her dock, teeth massaging her flesh, he fell deeper and deeper into the wildfire, and embraced its heat.
Mauja Frosthjärta

blargh, I hope this was okay. :x *kicks post*
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Mauja - 02-19-2013, 11:04 AM