the Rift

Phoenix Blood (OPEN)

October Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hh :: 6.5 years
Blu

Her grin fades as she notices how the other horses stare with their confused frosty eyes. She emits a high sound that is more like a grunt and a sigh, clashing out of an uncomfortable windpipe. She continues to tense her muscles, uncoiling, recoiling, uncoiling, and recoiling; until she finally can’t stand the attention much longer. The odd black girl shifts her delicate body and turns all attention to the ruby liquid, placing a dry hoof under the surface. She reaches deeper into the gem colored water as one pearly sock is drenched; she lifts, and so does her head. Surprised, the water is clean, much cleaner than she’d expect. Those demented eyes expect to gaze upon the streaked surface of running diluted blood, streaming down her white hoof in eccentric lines. She wants to taste it. She is saddened by this, and with all interest lost, she downs her jack-o-lantern lips to the surface and noisily sucks in.

Her tongue lolls over the jagged surface of her mouth, slowly, to create such a subtle, sultry appearance for herself while mischievously eyeing the pale unicorn behind gray loose strands of forelock. He is large, muscular, and would well fit any twisted action that came to her whims. If she can dispose of the mare, Couth, things could be so much easier. October thinks this mare makes things much too difficult. She makes things too similar to when the DemonKing courted other mares, while leaving his fragile little girl alone to watch a massacre start, then end. She huffs a timid breath, again, eying those see-through wings. Wishing to sink teeth into them… October is indeed twisted – her lips, to her orbiting hips.

The wicked girl feels the anxiety coming on when the buff FrostHeart asks another question. She flashes her vibrant eyes to Couth, then to Mauja, and without further ado, she speaks, voice shaking with hopeful charm and crashing shyness. “I live here.”

- - I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad - -
OCTOBER

The dreams in which I'm dying.
Are the best I've ever had

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Phoenix Blood (OPEN) - by Couth - 07-07-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: Phoenix Blood (OPEN) - by October - 07-07-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Phoenix Blood (OPEN) - by NPC - 07-07-2012, 10:11 PM
RE: Phoenix Blood (OPEN) - by Mauja - 07-08-2012, 06:32 AM
RE: Phoenix Blood (OPEN) - by Couth - 07-08-2012, 09:44 AM
RE: Phoenix Blood (OPEN) - by October - 07-08-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Phoenix Blood (OPEN) - by Mauja - 07-09-2012, 10:34 AM
RE: Phoenix Blood (OPEN) - by Couth - 07-09-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: Phoenix Blood (OPEN) - by October - 07-12-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Phoenix Blood (OPEN) - by Mauja - 07-14-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: Phoenix Blood (OPEN) - by Couth - 07-22-2012, 07:51 AM