the Rift

Will we not survive ourselves? Practise Spar | Levi

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

[OOC: Ending the spar from where Levi left off last, if that makes sense? :3]

Compelled pressure of the grullo’s skull impacted the hit to Gaucho’s right shoulder. The smell of his freshly opened cut lingered in the air. As the brute rose to meet Gaucho face to face, Levi felt the muscled flesh under his hooves as his neck was tucked away keeping his vision from Gaucho’s forelegs. Gaucho’s massive hooves were close to Levi’s face, so if he did not turn his head the bay would have a very good chance in striking his face once again. The bay was certainly a good fighter as he was very defensive, but as Levi heard him grunt, the brute thought maybe he either hurt him or upset him, maybe a weakness of some sort? The grullo would surely ask the brute if he was alright at the end of the spar. Continuing to press harshly together, Levi suddenly fell backwards from the vicious shove from Gaucho. This shove made his strike out with his right back leg harder to whip around because of the opposite pressure. Swinging his butt around to meet Gaucho’s thy, Levi had to use extra strength.

Once again, silver hoof on bay flesh, the brute succeeded in hitting his left back thy, but did not notice that he was close to striking the bay’s marking. Levi did not know that in Gaucho’s culture that was disrespect for he did not mean it in an intentional way in any matter. Keeping his attention on Gaucho now, the brute suddenly felt pain as Gaucho’s muscular body hit his once again. Teeth sank into the left side of his neck, re opening a cut that had just healed from a recent spar with Midas. Letting out a shrill that was the last time that Levi was going to allow someone to re-open a cut. Metallic brick red blood gashed down his left side of his neck. As Gaucho had grabbed his neck, Levi aimed his front left knee backwards underneath his stomach to kick Gaucho’s knee or somewhere on his leg so that he would let go as he spread his massive wings hoping to blind him momentarily. This was no little thrash towards gaucho, Levi had put most of his remaining power into this kick and not much into the wing spread.

Finally, for his last blow, went thrashing out to the front of Gauho, but Levi’s left side was facing Gaucho, not back area. It was almost as though they looked like a “T” shape. (I hope that made sense) Levi was just getting the feel for his final blow. Keeping his head high and his ears perked, the brute reared facing into the distance looking at Gaucho from the corner of his eye, but quickly leapt onto his front legs, twisting his butt around towards Gaucho. Hoping to strike him in the face or throat again, Levi let out one last powerful kick straight on towards Gaucho. Now they were both facing in the same direction, but only Levi made his last move, hoping to succeed one last time.

The mixture of sweat and blood lingered in the air, as Levi collected himself when he landed. Worn out and tired, he breathed heavily before giving a slight friendly nod to Gaucho. “Gaucho, my brother, you have pleased me. You are a worthy warrior and I believe that you can go far with your skills. Always make sure that you don’t get over angered so that you can control your body. I hope that we can spar again soon.” With a slight bow, Levi took off into the distance hoping the Gaucho enjoyed the spar as much as he did.

His hooves thrashed against the stallion as Levi rose up, mirroring Gaucho's position.

[OOC: Aud, there is no need to apologize! This spar I feel was a success as you did extremely well for your second spar I believe?

Just for future reference, I would like you to know though that when you are writing, you need to decide what the opponent char is doing( Ex. If they are hitting or missing your char. ) You cannot decide if your char is able to push, shove, etc. because that is considered power playing in sparring. I know that you did not at all mean it intentionally and I understand that, so you can edit it. In this case though, I found a point of Gaucho power playing:

1.) "Gaucho viscously shoved Levi back to protect his neck from being attacked any more."

Because you said that he shoved and thrashed Levi, that would be deciding what my char was doing. You needed to say there that he attempted to shove or aimed to shove, thrashed out towards Levi but never deciding what the other char is doing. I hope that clarifies everything :)

Also yes, when gravity had pulled Levi down, his front legs came down. Leaning his weight on his front legs, he swung around to attempt to hit Gaucho's thy. The way you described it was perfect and I am so sorry for the confusion!

Summary: Levi feels success as he keeps getting hits to Gaucho. Even though he feels as though he is doing a good job, his physical energy is somewhat drained because of Gaucho’s strength. When Gaucho came over to ram into his left side, Levi feels the hit and takes it bracing himself. Gaucho also grabs Levi’s left side with his teeth. To try and make him let go, Levi spreads both massive wings with some power and then the rest of his power went into his attempt to kick Gaucho’s knees with his right front leg. Letting it drawn back underneath his stomach to strike.

Finally, Levi thrashed out not being anywhere near Gaucho, just getting a feel for his final attempt. Making a “T” shape, Levi looking into the distance collecting himself to make his final kick. Levi reared up and the leapt onto his front legs letting momentum take over from his twist. As his body twisted he thrashed out one final kick with both back legs directed towards Gaucho’s head.

Attack(s): Used his front left leg to go underneath his stomach to kick at either of Gaucho's knee's or somewhere on either leg. Final Blow: Thrashed out with both back legs one powerful kick towards his head.

Injuries: Re-Opened cut on his neck, sore left side.

Defense: Bracing himself for impacts and opened his wings to block Gaucho's vision.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will we not survive ourselves? Practise Spar | Levi - by Levi - 02-05-2013, 11:59 AM