Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO </style>

With fire to keep us warm & tools we made from rocks and bones
[Image: 5105621d5416e]</style>

[Ava, apologies. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and offering to let me edit the post. I will leave as is, as it is my error. But you're quite right, it was sloppy writing on my part. I should have written Gaucho shoved towards Levi viciously.... Thank you for being so patient with me, and helping me practise! ]

As their bodies once again collided, Gaucho grunted. The sun beating down upon each of their muscled and dark bodies, caused Gaucho to feel a sudden pang of heat as his shoulder impacted Levi's. His muscles were already starting to feel bruised from the multiple impacts against the grullo, and the addition of such searing heat was not a welcome one. As his teeth grazed the right side of Levi's neck, he tasted the satisfying metallic pang of blood on his lips. In the fury of their movement, he hadn't even noticed the old wound on Levi's neck. In that moment, the warrior wondered if he ought to commend Levi for sparring with him regardless of his physical condition, or to chastise him for being so foolish. In war one must always fight, regardless of how much strength one has left, or pain one is enduring, but did the same rules hold in a spar?. Given the blood coming from Levi, the warrior wondered how he was still standing - unless it was some sort of magic, to make your opponent think you weaker than you were? Regardless, the confusion was soothed by the hot taste of blood in his mouth, satisfying his primal mind.

By the time Levi opened his wings and tried to kick out at Gaucho, the bay had already moved away from Levi, bucking defensively*. As such, Gaucho was unable to see Levi's rear, or to be fooled by his facade of simply 'looking off into the distance', before flipping around to buck. However Levi's lithe movements had apparently saved him from Gaucho's thrusting hooves, as the primal creature felt nothing but air circulating around his hind-end's attack. That was somewhat disappointing - The blood in his mouth seemed to demand one more attack, to feel Levi's skin or bones beneath him if only briefly. Grunting as his hind hooves struck the hard earth, he licked his dry lips, relishing the metallic taste.

As Levi landed, breathing heavily, Gaucho assumed the battle was over. Where he had come from, spars were fairly regulated, and his instincts sensed that the brute would not solicit any further attacks Gaucho's way. Straightening, the bay extended his wings as he trotted forward a few steps, trying to work the muscles in his shoulders and hip so that they would not seize up on him later. He had struck Levi quite hard, with both shoulders. and the grullo was not plump - even if his shoulders didn't bruise, they would surely be stiff unless he took care of this now. His large ears flickered slightly as Levi spoke to him. Grunting, the beast was confused once again by Levi's words. He spoke far too fast for Gaucho to completely comprehend what was said. Turning and halting, he studied his opponent. Clearly the fight was over. Briefly Gaucho considered going to Levi to ensure that he was alright, but as the stallion took off into the air, Gaucho assumed that he must be. Grunting primitively once again, Gaucho turned and made his way to the naturally occurring lake within the Throat.

Moving in only until his knees were covered, the brute resisted the urge to fully emerge himself. It was far too hot out, and his body felt like an inferno. To drink the cool waters now would only cause severe gut-ache, and while Gaucho was a creature used to giving into his desires, he knew better than to submit to them now. Dropping his muzzle, he sniffed the water, allowing only a few drops to enter his mouth. Raising a hoof, he splashed playfully for a moment, feeling the cool beads of water as they sprinkled down around him.

[Just to clarify, you said the blood dripped down the left side of Levi's neck, but Gaucho is on Levi's right side :)

*Also, I believe this post was supposed to be your closing defence - so I didn't have Gaucho reply to any of the attacks.

Summary: Bucks towards Levi's flank as he defensively moves away (as per the previous post). Listens to Levi before moving into the water to cool off.

Defence: Continues to move away from Levi, avoiding his rear/buck tactic. ]

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will we not survive ourselves? Practise Spar | Levi - by Gaucho - 02-05-2013, 02:05 PM