the Rift

the sky is falling like hail [Seiren]

Tisco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I was keeping my blue pools on the soggy ground ahead of me. My pace was quick, collected. I was an outcast, some one who never truly had a home. I could never really be accepted by any herd. None of them truly fit my liking. I sped up a bit, going into a slow and collected canter. The meadow was slightly flooded, the murky waters reach towards my hocks. Water flies everywhere as I canter, speeding up so I'm not collected and slow. The wind rippled in my mane and tail. My nostrils flared and my head was kept high. My ears are constantly flicking, trying to find any noise.

I slow my pace, now going in a trot. Slow and steady, I splash through the field. My eyes are flickering towards the sky. The sun is vibrant and lovely. It was so close to Tallsun. I smile a bit, realizing I had been here for almost a year now. I toss my head a bit, stooping down to take a quick look at the water. It didn't really look too good to drink so I decided I would go on. I feel the small bruises and cuts left from Midas' sand begin to ache a bit. I instantly remember the moment I had been