the Rift

Changes [open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

I close my eyes again, content to bask in the sun's warm glow. I would lie down, but I am not at home, and anyone could chance upon me here. Perhaps it is a mother's instincts kicking in, but I would much rather be prepared, awake, able to flee if need be. I was not a fighter before, and I am even less so now. The waves crash against the beach, a constant ebbing, flowing roar in my auds. A gentle breeze gusts, sending tendrils snaking across my nape, tickling an ear; I shake my head, flick the lobe in question, open my eyes. Suddenly, an odd smell catches my attention, and I frown, trying to place it. Is that... death?

I turn my head toward the source, and immediately flatten my auds in a combination of fear and warning. The creature coming toward me looks to be a nightmare. Bones protrude from flesh, standing starkly as though it has not eaten in weeks. Wings hung limply, dragging along the sand. But it does not seem aggressive, and I stand my ground, unsure if I should stay or go. Surely this... thing... cannot fly on those wings? Worse, still, its belly is rounded, swollen, as though with child...

It comes closer, and I catch a flash of miserable green orbs. I look closer, harder, the lackluster pelt, the odd markings, the little mane that is left... My eyes widen, nostrils flare, and my lobes prick forward once more. It cannot be - I must be crazy - there is no way - it is not possible... "Phaedra?!" I look around, up in the sky, searching for a sign of Stella, my friend's bonded. Perhaps a sight of the bird will prove me right - though I am not sure that I want to be.

"talk talk talk"

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 01-28-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 01-28-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-03-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-04-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-06-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-06-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-08-2013, 03:29 PM