the Rift

Changes [open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

Well, yes. Phae was actually surprised to hear such a blunt, honest reply from her snowy friend. Soh was usually so polite, and politically correct that Phae was taken aback by her blatant honesty. Of course she appreciated it, but even so, it was a shock. As she listened, she wondered if Soh assumed that she had been cursed along her way to tell Tolio of the foal. Mmm.. She thought, there could be some benefit in letting her believe that... She didn't want to lie to her new friend per se, but nor she she want to simply come right out and tell her that the curse was a result of her asking the Goddess of the Moon to grant her magic. Siren magic - the ability to increase her feminine-charms magically. Somehow it seemed fitting in her mind - she was going to be a single mother after all, connected by a child to a gay stallion who was a part of a racist herd. It wasn't like she was marring their prefect family image, after all.

"I think the foal is fine...I feel it moving, quite a lot actually. I don't believe the Goddess would be so cruel as to curse me and an unborn life..." She muttered hesitantly, having no real evidence to support that claim.

Realizing suddenly that she was not the only one who's appearance had changed, she noticeably moved her muzzle out to the left, to take in Soh's rotund belly. "Why sugar!" She exclaimed with genuine delight. "Tell me that isn't just all clover weight - Are you pregnant?" Exhilaration wafted through her body - at least she would have someone to share in this experience with.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 01-28-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 01-28-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-03-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-04-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-06-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-06-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-08-2013, 03:29 PM