the Rift

Changes [open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

"I think the foal is fine..." I sigh in relief. Hesitantly, I brush her side gently. It feels... wrong, though I cannot describe exactly why. The life, though, it pulses inside, and I am reassured. The velvet skin of my muzzle feels odd when I pull away. I sneeze. "You know, they say when the foal begins to move, you're that much closer to the birthing." I speak in a very matter-of-fact tone; it is a rhetorical statement, and I do not expect her to respond., though I do hope that she keeps it in mind in future exploits, at least until the foals are born. Or I could just follow her around. That would probably be more effective in keeping her out of trouble.

I sigh ruefully, shaking my head at her, but there is a playful smile decorating my maw. Now that I have gotten over the shock, I am unfazed by her appearance. She is my friend, and we have fallen back into our same habits, our same routines. "Why sugar!" she exclaims, and for a moment, a bit of her spunk returns. "Tell me that isn't just all clover weight - Are you pregnant?" I laugh, a free, bell-like sound. "If I told you it was clover, would you believe me?" I tease. "Yes, I am." There is pride in my voice, in my swollen body. "Not so far behind you, actually."

What would happen to her foal? Would it remain with her in the Grey, or would it be whisked away to live in the Basin? Would my child have the chance to know hers? Would they be friends? Could they be friends? An uncomfortable thought sinks in - if her child goes to the Basin and is raised by those among them that are racist... My foal will without question be a pegasus, won't it? Don't the children deserve the chance to get to know the other species? Or are there enough within the Basin to protect her foal that it will understand that the lack of a horn does not make you evil?

"talk talk talk"

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 01-28-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 01-28-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-03-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-04-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-06-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-06-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-08-2013, 03:29 PM