the Rift

A little lass trapped in hell again[Open]

Totem Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Totem
Time waits for no one, so do you wanna waste some time?

It is sheer coincidence that he finds her, laying broken on the ground inside one of the countless caves that litter the Basin. The Lady Psyche had instructed him to learn the land, and since the knowledge would be useful later, he had obeyed. Yet, he had never been one to enjoy long periods of activity, and the little opening had offered him a chance to rest, hidden from any prying eyes that might be looking for slackers. It was doubtful that there were any, but Totem finds that negative situations often come when they are least expected, and so he decides to travel the extra distance rather than take his chances out in the open.

He had not expected this, however. A prisoner, he guessed, judging by her battered body and obviously damaged wing. Perhaps he could use the lass to his advantage, trick or force her into being a slave to him. It was worth a try anyway, and having her to do his bidding would mean less work for him to do. He saunters forward until he is standing before the filly, gazing down with eyes the color of fire. There is a tiny butterfly, he notices, but it means little to the stag. Simply an insect, something of no use to him. Worthless.

It is her that he wants, and he let's honeyed words flow out, gentle and concerned. "'Ere now, lass, thar've gotten in qui' the mess, now 'aven't thar? I might be able ta help thar out a wee bit, if thar'll do somethin' fer me in return. Fancy tah be hearin' mah terms?" Satisfied, he falls silent and leans lightly against one of the cave walls, smug and relaxed. He's certain to have her attention, at least, and she looks so forlorn that he doubts she'll tell him no, if only because she fears another beating. He supposes that he could beat her until she chose to comply, but he'd rather have her serve him willingly. She'd cause less trouble that way.

"I be a busy stag, lass, so thar'd best be givin' me an answer 'fore I 'ave tah be goin'."

Messages In This Thread
A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-09-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-23-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 10:11 PM