the Rift

A little lass trapped in hell again[Open]

Naberius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Another cackle emanated from Naberius’s gullet as the insignificant harlot stood between him and the shivering pegasus. Did she really think she could fend off Abe or Slothy Mclazinstein over there should either of them decide to strike? Her youth was very apparent, in both her naivety and looks. She had not yet seen the realities of the world, or so it would seem, and therefore knew not the desolation that comprised it all. But she would learn, or she would be eradicated quickly. "Will either of you two help or will you just stand there and watch the filly slowly suffer?” An added snort of amusement trailed her contemptible inquiry. Now she just looked simply stupid and Naberius had half a mind to put her in her place. However for the time being he decided against it, she was not worth the aggravation.

“I dunno sugar tits, I think I was partaking in the fillies suffering actuallyand relishing in it to be honest. But if it tickles your happy places you’re more than welcome to watch. I fancy myself an entertainer of sorts; I’d never turn away an audience.”

His tone was patronizing, Abe was toying with her clearly. She was but a mere pest to him, one that needed to be squished to cease its irksome buzzing. Naberius abruptly became aware of the arrival of yet another behemoth. His audits swiveled atop his dome and twisted in the direction of the cavern’s mouth. "Do you take joy in making a mockery of others?" The new stallion’s words were evidently directed at Abe and he grinned but didn’t turn to behold the bloke. Instead he let his cool vocals leave his lips in reply.

“I don’t think I would necessarily consider it joy, more like I’m following a divine calling. It’s as if the Gods said ’Naberius here are a bunch of imprudent dipshits, have fun!’ and that’s exactly what I mean to do. I wouldn’t want to disappoint the deities now would I?”

When Abe finished speaking he finally rotated his skull the stare at the stranger with a cheshire grin snaking across his jaws. "Honestly, I could care less what you do with her... Just don't kill her; not yet." The only response Naberius had for him was a wink and a nod before turning back to glare at the frightened lass and her newfangled guardian. Abe heard the brindled demon speak again but purely listened as he informed the roan femme that the girl was not innocent and thus must be disciplined, though none of what the stag said mattered in the slightest to Naberius. He didn’t care what the child’s crimes were; he just sought to get his thrills.

"'Avin' 'er useful'd be better 'an 'avin' 'er broken. I could be takin' 'er off thars hooves, if it suits. Surely there be better things fer thar tah do than bairnsittin'." Inimical chasms found their way to the bay male and studied him mutely while he spoke. There was something about the steed that Naberius didn’t care for but he couldn’t place his hoof on it, something in his voice and stance, he reminded Abe of a parasite. Grunting at the bastard’s offer Naberius flicked his banner with irritation and decided to speak once more.

“Why would he give such a beneficial specimen to the likes of you? By the way you hold yourself and your indolent drawl I predict her being wasted in your mitts. I get a feeling there are copious contributions she could make to our herd instead, wouldn’t want to be selfish now would you?”

Naberius chortled again and smirked, how would the vermin make an argument against that? After allwe’re all looking out for the best interests of the herd right?

{ ooc: omg le crap ;_; }

image credits

Messages In This Thread
A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-09-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-23-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 10:11 PM