the Rift

A little lass trapped in hell again[Open]

Naberius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Naberius watched the azure harlot as she turned towards the prisoner and, though trying to be subtle, obviously whispered in the young pegasus’s ear. What she said was not entirely clear to Abe but he knew it was more than just soothing words. She was a conniving jezebel, he was sure, the weak always were. They tried to be powerful with their minds but most of them even failed in that category and this little minx didn’t seem to be anything novel to Naberius. However what happened next was new and quite peculiar. Abruptly the winged femme jumped forward and began to transform, a sight of which Abe had never seen. She went from being a bloodied and beaten lass to a cerulean butterfly, which oddly resembled the one he had consumed previously, right before their eyes. Tilting his dome Abe watched the altered filly as she fluttered above their heads, his auburn chasms overflowing with curiosity and astonishment. What kind of magic is this? Naberius questioned mutely for he was typically a stallion of logic and this scene surpassed any reason he could muster. It simply wasn’t possible and yet it had to be, for he was viewing it with his own two eyes.

Suddenly he became suspicious of the spotted damsel and turned his voids back on her. Was she a witch? Was that even possible? Abe was confused and it was beginning to enrage him. He did not like being made a fool of and that’s exactly what he felt was happening. Naberius wanted answers and he wanted them now. Rearing up Abe directed all his weight into the chest and shoulder of the horned mare, aiming to knock her down. Once she hit the floor Naberius placed a sharp talon on her throat and lowered his skull to whisper into her ear.

“Witch, you’re a traitor to your herd you disgusting harlot. I will find out what you did here and mark my words you will pay for your disloyalty to the Basin.”

Abe practically spat the words at her, his voice was akin to a hiss as he glared at the bitch with his teeth clenched. In one final action he lashed out at the mare, biting at her cheek hoping to leave a deep abrasion to show the vixen the gravity of her mistake. With that he pulled away and turned to find the butterfly once more. Naberius would track the insect and wherever it landed he would be there ready to bring the captive back to her cell. If the pegasus thought life was a nightmare before she was about to discover hell.

{ ooc: sorry about the power play, if you need me to change anything let me know. I figured it would be okay since we talked about it. Anyway, Lana I was going to post in your new thread too, did you want Naberius to attack her too? }

image credits

Messages In This Thread
A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-09-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-23-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 10:11 PM