the Rift

Blind evil [open,joining?]

Satan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Call me a lair. I won't deny it. I won't argue against it. I know i'm a lair. And,if I may say so myself,I am a very good liar in fact.

Onyx hoofs travel swiftly along the golden flecks rolling over each other constantly. Each time I land a hoof on the ground it sinks slightly but the all of a sudden a burst of power lifts it back up so my sinking almost goes unnoticed. Rough plans of what I want to do here are stitched into my head as if they were always there,well they were always there,but now I had better knowledge of this place,although it was slight. Hopefully here it should be pretty easy to 'get in' the herd. What questions would they ask though? Name. Duh Satan. What brings you here. I want a place to call home. Bla bla bla. I knew all I needed to say now,I only had to wait for some idiot to come so I could say it.

Tricks of the trade mask my true feelings. Relaxing on a slightly larger sand dune I could easily be seen by any passing creature. My back left leg rested gently on the sand as the sand around my hoofs dipped into a sort of smooth man made ditch. My dragon eyes scour the land around me,looking for any others that I may take interest in,or even better,they will take interest in me. My tail hands down straight,a breeze occasionally swaying it from side to side slightly. My ears are pricked and my neck is rested at a normal height. As I was saying,I looked relaxed,the feelings inside me well and truly hidden to be replace by innocence and truth.

Well,lies.

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
WE WERE STRONG.
we stayed bright as lightning. we sang loud as thunder.
we moved ever forward.</style>

Because I did not hide my feelings, the extra tension others used to put walls around themselves stuck out to me like unnatural posture. The reason I had chosen to trust Valentine was his unhindered spewing of information past what was required of him. Learning that my truce buddy was actually a flaming racist made me suspicious of her actual intent. I thought that maybe, I would be safe from war with the Basin, but as it turned out, I likely had this war building up eventually. Now, there was a more immediate threat by the name of Tio that had gotten our home into a flurry of training and activity. To be ready for war was necessary when your enemies stood up and shouted about their plans. However, even more than those who announced their coming were the ones who remained silent, like the Basin herd. I would not be played a fool by Psyche and her bastard unicorns any longer.

I had escaped Adalwulf's racist clutches, and I would persevere against this little dark mare I had battled during the invasion of the World's Edge.

Now, my dark eyes came to rest upon a figure I did not recognize. They narrow like slits of deep oceans, dragging along her figure until I finally lower myself toward the ground, circling quickly from the air, my wings carrying me silently because of my tricks I played with the wind. I make no surprise out of the fact that I land in front of the dark colored mare, however, sand bursting from under me as I land in a gale of fresh air. My wings fold almost immediately, blonde mane and tail whipping about in the wind which follows me constantly. I look at the stranger with a stoic face, scouring her figure for hints. I was not impressed by her all too contrived look of innocence and normalcy as she stood looking over my borders.

"Who are you and what do you want from my home, girl?" I ask, my voice rolling from my tongue in fiery waves.
""
KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by ANGEL!

Unregistered
Blood thirsty thoughts echo in my head,begging for mad blood to be spilled. I sometimes wonder if I am mad but then I think no,others are just the same,well most others anyway. Catching the scent of a mare above I lift my muzzle in the air to see a chocolate figure hanging around above. I let my curious eyes rest upon her and although it is hidden,I may not have been curious of of kindness as a foal would be instead I was summing the mare up. Small. Brown. Pegasus. Mare. That pretty much sums her up,don't you think?

I take a step back as she lands,a forest of sand being kicked up. I don't take much notice of her looks now only her speech as I carry on playing fake. "Who are you and what do you want from my home, girl?" I want to shout out at her,tell her not to address me as just 'girl' but instead I hold back,replacing it with a more believable smile then before to hid away my inner anger starting to boil inside me. Shadows shift as I lower my head in a slight bow to her though when my maw was unable to be seen I grit my teeth slightly but quickly recover the believable smile as my dragon eyes return to her. "Morning. I have come here in search of a home." I let the winged made take in the information before speaking again. "Do forgive me if you thought I was trespassing. I am Satan by the way."

Hidden Account
Boom Boom!
WE WERE STRONG.

I believe at the heart of every liar is a coward.

No matter the cause for false words to drop from your lips, be it manipulation of others or evasion, the simple motive boils down to one fact: you are not strong enough to tell the truth, therefore you must lie to achieve what you want. The shadows of what seemed like annoyance flare in the curves of this mare's face before she dips a head in a quick bow, bringing back up a mask painted with a smile. That momentary flicker was all I needed. I could not be certain she was a charlatan, but I was far too wise to take her for the pretty smile smeared over her sooty face. I do not respond with a smile, but a face hard as stone. My expression is unchanging, but my eyes are quick and lively. They speak of doubt, distrust, and ultimately annoyance as her words spill out into the air.

I grunt, the start of a laugh cut short by my own lack of patience to be amused by her words. "Anyone who does not reside in my home yet stands inside my borders is trespassing," I say, my voice flat and abrupt as I speak to her. "Including you." Calm, stoic, yet my eyes begin to burn as I watch her silky black body glimmer in the light of the sun. I care not for her reasons, whether she sought shelter her was of no difference. I am tired of idiots barging into my home unannounced, as if they had no sense of manners at all, not excluding this girl looking at me with eyes that might as well be batting with feigned innocence.

Her introduction is like an afterthought, and I am critical of it. I began thinking critically the moment I arrived, yet that was my nature. Disagreeable to many, but I have been ruler here for far too long to worry about my popularity. My herd had faith in my ability, and that was enough. "I am Kri," I say, my tone proud and awash with severity. "Commander of the land you are currently trespassing in." I emphasize the word, my face remaining impassive as ever.

"Of what use would you be to my family?"
""
KRI the RESOLUTE</style>

image by ANGEL!

Unregistered
Kri. The name echos in my mind. Well Kri,lets hope your the first to be tricked by Satan. Her still stone face speaks for it's self. She is not impressed by me,at all. Anyone who does not reside in my home yet stands inside my borders is trespassing. I wait to see where to is going with this, impatience tugging at me inside. Including you. I lower my head slightly in a 'apologetic' way. Fake. Fake. Fake. I would never apologize and mean it. Oh the joys of lying. Kri the leader then. To be honest,I wasn't interested at her position in the slightest. Of what use would you be to my family? Now this is where it got interesting.

So,what use could I be? Here in Helovia I heard of the racist band of unicorns based in a place called the Basin. Everyone who didn't have a horn on there head were discriminated of course though,I wasn't racist though I still believed we unicorns were supreme compared to other,but I didn't go out and purposely discriminate others,so what use could I be? It was pretty simple."My skills lie as a spy. There is a racist herd of Unicorns around here isn't there? As a Unicorn myself I am sure I could do some spy work around there,don't you think? I hold on the question. If she didn't want to know the insides of the herd then that was fine with me. It would be her loss.

Hidden Account
Boom Boom!
WE WERE STRONG.

I am not impressed by the cowering of her head. If anything, it makes the dark blue of my eyes sharpen, like cold metal which her delicate appeal will find no grip upon. I have very, very thin patience for the weak, and that is what this mare who reeked of falsities was drawing herself out to be more and more. Cutting, darkening, my expression stays vaguely calm, though less and less welcoming and forgiving with each breath that expels from my lungs. I was not happy to see her arrival here to begin with, but if it were possible I am less hospitible still.

Spy. My ears fall against my skull almost immediately at her suggestion. Though Valentine's news of the Basin harboring the racist, I had still agreed to neutrality with the Northerners. I had no will to keep tabs upon their movements with a different threat looming over my head. I snort, tossing, irritated, with her attempt to calculate the wants of my herd. What use would it be to spy on a herd we already knew to be a threat? I shake my neck, the wind trying its best to soothe the heat which grows upon my skin from the annoyance of this idiotic girl in my home. "No," I say flatly in response to her cutesy form of asking to spy. "I have no interest in breaking neutrality just to bring a slithering little bitch into my herd."

My tone is unwavering, flat, and void of anything aside from a slight air of heat from my anger. "In fact, an oaf like you would only trample on an already delicate situation, since you obviously have no idea how to read politics." I hope my voice carries the message home that she is nothing but dead weight to me. The wind snaps around my body, tugging my mane up and down with a resounding crack like tiny whips. "Get out. If you are found within my borders again, I will forcibly remove you."

That is a promise.
""
KRI the RESOLUTE</style>

image by ANGEL!