the Rift

Blind evil [open,joining?]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
WE WERE STRONG.
we stayed bright as lightning. we sang loud as thunder.
we moved ever forward.</style>

Because I did not hide my feelings, the extra tension others used to put walls around themselves stuck out to me like unnatural posture. The reason I had chosen to trust Valentine was his unhindered spewing of information past what was required of him. Learning that my truce buddy was actually a flaming racist made me suspicious of her actual intent. I thought that maybe, I would be safe from war with the Basin, but as it turned out, I likely had this war building up eventually. Now, there was a more immediate threat by the name of Tio that had gotten our home into a flurry of training and activity. To be ready for war was necessary when your enemies stood up and shouted about their plans. However, even more than those who announced their coming were the ones who remained silent, like the Basin herd. I would not be played a fool by Psyche and her bastard unicorns any longer.

I had escaped Adalwulf's racist clutches, and I would persevere against this little dark mare I had battled during the invasion of the World's Edge.

Now, my dark eyes came to rest upon a figure I did not recognize. They narrow like slits of deep oceans, dragging along her figure until I finally lower myself toward the ground, circling quickly from the air, my wings carrying me silently because of my tricks I played with the wind. I make no surprise out of the fact that I land in front of the dark colored mare, however, sand bursting from under me as I land in a gale of fresh air. My wings fold almost immediately, blonde mane and tail whipping about in the wind which follows me constantly. I look at the stranger with a stoic face, scouring her figure for hints. I was not impressed by her all too contrived look of innocence and normalcy as she stood looking over my borders.

"Who are you and what do you want from my home, girl?" I ask, my voice rolling from my tongue in fiery waves.
""
KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by ANGEL!

Messages In This Thread
Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-30-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 01-30-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-30-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 01-30-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-31-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 02-08-2013, 03:43 PM