the Rift

Blind evil [open,joining?]

Satan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Blood thirsty thoughts echo in my head,begging for mad blood to be spilled. I sometimes wonder if I am mad but then I think no,others are just the same,well most others anyway. Catching the scent of a mare above I lift my muzzle in the air to see a chocolate figure hanging around above. I let my curious eyes rest upon her and although it is hidden,I may not have been curious of of kindness as a foal would be instead I was summing the mare up. Small. Brown. Pegasus. Mare. That pretty much sums her up,don't you think?

I take a step back as she lands,a forest of sand being kicked up. I don't take much notice of her looks now only her speech as I carry on playing fake. "Who are you and what do you want from my home, girl?" I want to shout out at her,tell her not to address me as just 'girl' but instead I hold back,replacing it with a more believable smile then before to hid away my inner anger starting to boil inside me. Shadows shift as I lower my head in a slight bow to her though when my maw was unable to be seen I grit my teeth slightly but quickly recover the believable smile as my dragon eyes return to her. "Morning. I have come here in search of a home." I let the winged made take in the information before speaking again. "Do forgive me if you thought I was trespassing. I am Satan by the way."

Messages In This Thread
Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-30-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 01-30-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-30-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 01-30-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-31-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 02-08-2013, 03:43 PM