Terre Froide; farenjer | open

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

See the life I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

d'Artagnan watched Arah flitter away with a grunt, he admitted she was okay and would no doubt benefit the herd in her own way, but he wished she wasn't so sickly shy. It made him cringe inside. As she moved away from them it seemed their newbie had turned his attention back to d'Artagnan with a gaze looking full of questions and the shade awaited them with a simple man's curiosity. The words bubbled up and red lobes received them, it seemed Farenjer knew much about the ways of the unicorn much to the shade's satisfaction. Though he grinned as the stud finished his enquiry but he wondered why, if he knew the unpredictability of his species, he needed to ask such a question, but d'Artagnan humoured him anyway. "If you were a wise horse you would be careful of them all, as you can imagine, there is a slew of magical power in this herd as well as strange creatures who accompany them. No need to worry though Farenjer, keep your head, work hard and they'll likely not bother you. Fight admirably and show loyalty then you'll have their respect." He said. Each word as gruff as the one before it.

Time ticked by and d'Artagnan sighed and great sigh, he said enough to his new herd mate. It was time he learned the ropes by himself, there was only so much the shade could say before there was nothing more to be said. In all honesty, he thought Farenjer was most likely over thinking it and that if he just relaxed the lightening boy would find it much easier to fit in. However, d'Artagnan knew nothing of the stallions previous life so left his thoughtful comments to himself and started to walk off. "I will leave you now Farenjer, there are things I must attend to, feel free to track me down if you have more questions or a problem."

With that, the Nightshade flittered off into the Basin. He wondered if he'd be able to track down Aviya to see what she had been up to. It had been a long time since he'd had a chat with his daughter, each day she grew taller and already a yearling. d'Artagnan knew he shouldn't have a favouritism between his children, but Nao was still just a babe and Mesec was always so distant. His first born daughter seemed to be the only one he could talk to and make sense with these days.

[ooc; Sorry for the wait.]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 01-31-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Farenjer - 02-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 02-13-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Arah - 02-13-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Farenjer - 02-15-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 02-19-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Arah - 02-26-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Farenjer - 03-03-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 03-11-2013, 07:15 PM