Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

I walk the sandy red desert of the Dragon’s Throat, my grey skin feeling the intense heat of the sun. I start to perspire in the newfound heat of Tallsun, moving slowly so that I don’t over extend myself. The desert life isn’t too bad as I’ve come to find, and I’m quite enjoying myself in the days I’ve lived here. The peacefulness is reassuring, and I walk freely. There are some horses out today, but most are in the shade of rocks and lying dozing in the afternoon sun. Some foals are out to play, but otherwise there isn’t much activity. I fancy to stroll further out, still in an exploring mood now that I can breathe again. I’m starving in the early sunny morning, and I look for a nice place to eat. I see a patch of tall thick weeds, which look very appetizing.

As I bend my head down to eat, movement catches my eye. I nibble grass while I look at what’s ahead of me. A pegasus, stained bronze with two horns on his head. He wasn’t just a pegasus then I realized. Was he one of those hybrids? I’ve never seen one before, but I’ve known of their existence. Stepping away from the grass, I walk over to the stranger, wondering if he is new in these lands like me. I certainly haven’t seen him around before, and no that it’s much of an indication for him to be new, but it would certainly be a good explanation. I stop a few feet away from him, and I look at him, just quietly observing for a second. I try to make my movements non-threatening, and I try to come across as curious and friendly.

“Hello there. Is it possible you are new to this land? I haven’t seen you around.” I give a small smile, still conveying friendship. “My name is Valentine, what is yours?”

Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of the Shadow and Into the Sun; open - by Valentine - 03-17-2013, 05:13 PM