the Rift

A close watch II (Returning Time God)

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e ne

You take the breath, right out of me.

[ :3 Thank you. That's fine, I understand. I wasn't sure what was being counted, I just used my past question for reference since I wasn't sure then either. ]

He made a thunderstorm seem gentle, the way he landed on the rock, the thrums of his powerful wings. Pillar shifted around to face him, as once before, but this time playing the part of a humble mortal. Faelene hadn't even known he had any, but they were pure energy. A bit frightening, terrible, and wonderful to look upon. A cracking sound that might have her ears ringing forever they disappeared. He barely seemed to be talking to her with his thundering tones. She thought he would thoroughly question her, but he did not see through her entirely."You would know better than me," she responded, though there was no mockery in her tone today. She kept her eyes level to his vivid blue, as if they could electrocute in a fleeting glance. She would take what was given. No one should be invincible, she would assume this magic wouldn't protect her from magic that attacked the mind. Whether it be illusions, or breaking into her personal thoughts. He was in a rather "good mood". Was it the state of ruin of this place that had him happy? She hated to think too much, did she have a hidden thought from him?

Why he told her what to do if she desired more, she didn't know. He said it himself, he did not care. "I am glad to hear you do not tie yourselves here any more, but are not gone forever. Though..you probably do not give advice, or care for prayers. Do you?" The words rolled out, before she had decided if they right or wrong. He could very well just ignore her. She seemed nothing with him standing before her. The red maned barely braced herself for what was to come, because closure of space was never a good sign. Especially between God and moral. All she could see was the spark of a wing diving into her, pulsing static, the charge ripping into her chest, threatening her breath, accelerating her heart rate, making her knees tremble. A loud crack, made her head hurt worse, though it was the sign the lightning sword was out. Silver eyes wide looked down there was no blood and guts oozing from her, but she couldn't quite breathe. Her insides still felt of fire, and lava. Whatever energy she had left she used it to fight off any whimpers or screams, though one small murmur must have left her when she realized it was gone. This was probably what Lace was talking about, she thought ironically. "Believe me, I won't be asking again," she whispered, half gasped feeling like she had been hit by a thundercloud. Suddenly she was quite certain he was telling her to go.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A close watch II (Returning Time God) - by Faelene - 02-07-2013, 07:19 PM