the Rift

A close watch II (Returning Time God)

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

The God of Time was caught off guard by her question. He was not sure about the effects of prayer on his ego since he had never taken an active roll with the mortals before. However the increasing idiocy of his siblings forced him to take a power stance among the bickering trio. The short and boxy black face tilted ever so slightly, blue eyes growing distant to consider what she was asking. "I give advice when the asker seems legitimately interested in learning. Prayers are for those who are too weak to make for themselves their own path. Or rather, that is how I see it. My siblings seem to thrive on the submission of you mortals."

After infusing the unicorn with her magic, the God of Time watched as a streak of her hair in her forlock turned to stark white. The power of the magic that hit her chest like a stab through the heart had leeched the stunning burgundy of her hair, a permanent sign of the power she held and the pain that it cost. In a way, the God of the Spark found the marking fitting, as if entirely destined. Like a tattoo carved into the flesh to mark a great feat or suffering, the white mark in her hair carried with it the evidence of her pain and the promise of a tale.

When she told him that she would not be asking again, he smiled and offered her a polite farewell in a foreign language. She was a brave soul. She would be back.

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
RE: A close watch II (Returning Time God) - by God of the Spark - 02-10-2013, 12:07 AM