the Rift

A new beginning [OPEN]

Divinity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
''It is unwise to sleep in the threshold'' She whips her head around, startled to see a snow white stallion with black spots covering his body, '' it can be dangerous here,'' I'm fine she says slightly annoyed that the stallion thinks she cannot protect herself in this threshold forest ''I mean I've only lived in the forest my whole life!, ''I guess he is a little right she thinks to herself'', ''I mean there probably are wolves and other predators lurking around here somewhere.''

she can't decide if she should give him her name or keep it to herself, after a second of thinking about it she decides to be friendly and give it ''my name is Divinity'', whats yours? she asks.

Stretching out her long legs she stands up, ''Sure is a hot tallsun day isn't it?'' she asks pausing to let him reply to her questions, then she hears the snap of a twig she quickly spins around, she looks down the hill to where she heard twig snap and sees a wild hair, ''O good it's just a wild hair'' she thinks to herself then she turns back to the white stallion, examining his blue eyes, ''wow I love your eyes'' she says halfway jokingly since her eyes are almost the exact same color, except hers are ice blue.

''I like your horn'' she says while looking at his frosted blue and spiraled white horn.

Messages In This Thread
A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-01-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-02-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-02-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-04-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-05-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-06-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-08-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-09-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-11-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-12-2013, 12:10 PM