the Rift

A new beginning [OPEN]

Divinity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
she listens to him as he introduces himself ''I'm Mauja'' he says, 'Mauja I've never heard a name like that'' she thinks to herself then she watches as his ears fall back to his neck ''And you divinity should not brush off the advice of a native, I know this forest better than you,'' it sent shivers down her spine ''and it is not the forest which chills your blood is it?'' he snorts, this sends more shivers down her back ''this dude is creepy'' she thinks to herself, ''this is a dangerous place'' he says quietly.

She quietly stairs at him for a while trying to figure out what to say to him, then she decides to apologize ''I'm sorry It's just that I've lived in a forest my whole life and never seen anything dangerous, I guess I didn't think the forest here would be that much different, and I'm also, sorry for being rude I need to learn how to control myself better'' she smiles at him apologetically then looks at the ground and says well sorry for bugging you I guess I should go, ''go where she thinks to herself'' she doesn't know she just figured she should stop bothering him with her crappy mood swings''[/b] she dips her head apologizing once again, then lifts her head and turns away to go wherever she's going, hoping that he doesn't wonder where she's going because she has absolutely no idea where. She just knows that she should leave him alone even if he did wake her up.

Messages In This Thread
A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-01-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-02-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-02-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-04-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-05-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-06-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-08-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-09-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-11-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-12-2013, 12:10 PM