the Rift

A new beginning [OPEN]

Divinity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She see's his ears flick forward when he hears her ask what a home is, then He takes a step closer and says ''A home is a wonderful place,'' she listens to his voice, which has now lost most of its coldness and gained a slight warmth. ''Somewhere to be safe and cherished, a place to belong to. There are many unicorns in our valley, so you would not be alone.'' his voice seems to get a little colder. ''What say you?'' he says with a bent smile on his face, she thinks for a second, then agrees, ''I would very much like a home,'' she says with a cautious smile, she likes the thought of having a home but it seems that if she doesn't learn to control her mood swings she's not going to be very welcomed there. she stairs at him for a second then she lets her eyes venture off of him and into the surrounding bright green vegetation of the forest ''Is there a forest where you live, or at least any near it?'' she says curiously, still not letting her eyes wander back to his, she observes the forest a while longer then finally lets her gaze land back on him, not making eye contact but not avoiding it entirely. ''Thanks for the offer, but I can decline and just leave if you want me to'' she says noticing he's not to happy at her wanting to have a home, or at least not his home.

Messages In This Thread
A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-01-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-02-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-02-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-04-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-05-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-06-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-08-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-09-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-11-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-12-2013, 12:10 PM