the Rift

Give me a chew toy [Open]

Satan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
So,i'm here now. What do I want to do then?

Cloven hoof prints lay way behind me in the thinning snow. The heat of Tallsun beats down on my back,I wonder how much this snow can take? Halting I take in the place for it is the first time I have been here. Endless rolls of sand stretch out in front,behind,and to the side of me. It is so bland and boring. The simplicity of the place pushes me on further till I find somewhere worth staying for a while. My dragon eyes pierce the land with one glance in a direction. I wonder what would happen if this place was alight with reds and oranges? Yellows and blues maybe? My lips curl up at each end in a devious way as I picture this world on fire. Oh how I would love to see that one day.

i think back to the first two I had met around here. Wilder and Midas. Out of the two,Midas was the one who seemed to be fooled easier then the other Pegasus and so,he would be one of my targets. He seemed to have fallen so well for my lost girl act that I would happily put it on again,just the show him what a idiot he really was. How I would love to do that,maybe show him up in front of his herd leader? Yes,now that would be a show,but not until I have a secure place there anyway. I suppose I must leave my plans to humiliate him for another day then.

My attention turns to another thought. I couldn't succeed in these plans without help of at least one other. One who had the same sane mind as my own. I hadn't met that one yet,maybe today would be my lucky day. Or maybe some foal would come along who I could taunt,or someone else who could give me a heads up on Helovia. I didn't really care. They would all benefit me.