the Rift

Red,Red,Red! [Open]

Panto Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 3
Daisy

My eyes dart around,hunting for wrong thing. Red. Wether I could drink it or eating it I didn't care or even just to gaze upon the colour,I wouldn't care. Just red. My clumsy legs make me scrabble all over the place,tripping and stumbling every where I went and I don't know how many countless tree's I had hit or ran into but to be honest,who cared? Something back there had happened. When that red water in the forest it had turned me and the onyx mare,Orinthia. Red was splattered on my coat where the water had hit me as though they were natural marking or blood stains.

I stand near the edge,my eyes scanning around the drop. I don't know why. It wasn't like there was anything red was there? I turn quickly and scamper forward my legs skidding all over the place in a mad canter. i dodge a near by tree,for once,but my back legs skid to the side in my excitement as I see red. A lone blood red flower stands out for miles around here and I am quickly upon it,skidding to a halt but over shooting it by quiet a way. Turning I take a long,quick stride forward,ready to show the flower who is boss but before I bend my neck down to eat it my light blue eyes dart to the left,then the right,then down,as I throw my neck down and start to nibble excitedly at the almost glowing red petals.

What the hell is up with me? Ever since I splattered water on me something had happened to me. Like I had some obsession with red. Like I was going mad for red. Oh god when when will this unresistable urge stop?

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic