the Rift

Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open

Azura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
New in this land I wanted nothing more to do but make a good impression.

At a extended trot I head though the forest of thistles. I had been taught my paces so well that it almost felt as though I was gliding along the ground,each hoof only just touching to flooring for less then a beat before it pushed my back up and forward,repeating the cycle over and over again. This land was so different from where I come from. There were so many different types of places. A desert for example,I had never seen one before but it was just how father had described it to me. A land caked in rolling dunes of sand,heat pounding down on my back as I had flown above it.

Where I had come from it was nothing like it was here. It had all been caves and rocky,another reason that when I place my hoofs on the ground to push me back up,it was so quick and accurate to where I planed it to be for,to get down to the main grounds from my own cave,I had to leap down from rock to rock if I didn't feel like flying down. Oh,and yes,I did have my own cave to myself,as did my father but it was only because I was his daughter and he was the leader. No one was aloud in our caves unless they were invited in.

My golden orbs catch sight of another make,looking up at the sky,as if she was deep in thought of something and I doubt she even knew I was here. Slowing my pace my direction turns towards her. Her body is a mash of blues and sooty colours,not forgetting a back that almost looked as if it was dusted white. I halt,standing before her in all my beauty,my head is held high,as is my tail raised,my mane falls neatly over my neck,tumbling down,the locks almost wavy. My golden eyes don't pierce her,they instead hold a warm feeling. "Greetings friend,I am Azura."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-03-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-04-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-06-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-07-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Thayne - 02-07-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-10-2013, 04:04 AM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Thayne - 02-11-2013, 02:22 PM