the Rift

Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open

Azura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I am greeted by a rather unpleasant face.

Wether she intended this face I didn't know but it made a awkward mood. I’m not your friend. I am stunned for less then a second but it wasn't the first time I had met characters like this. My father was in this mood at times. One moment he was your best friend and the next your better watch out. Not because he would lash out or anything but he could get quiet grumpy but I always seemed able to cheer him up. Wether that was because I was his daughter I didn't know. My quick stun soon turns onto rolls of light hearted laughter,not at her completely though but her grumpiness really did need to be lighter at least.

Lakota, Poisoner of the Grey. Now I am pretty shocked,though my face refuses to show it. Poisoning was something I was never fond upon,and never would be. I don't think anyone should be killed to be honest and if they do,it would be more honourable without the use of magic,not that killing was honourable at all. I doubt back home,in the attempted invasion taking place,that many of the other side would be killed by us for no one back home believed in killing,not without reason anyway. What brings you here? I smile faintly,not sure if I want to tell her,but what do I have to fear?

"My father sent me here for he did not wish me to get hurt in the attempted invasion back home." My golden orbs flicker down to the amulet that hung round my neck,it was the only thing I had left of my father. "I am from a land of gold legends." I doubted she knew the land of the golden for it was extremely far away from here but there was nothing wrong with tagging it on the end. Anyway,I expected some sort of grumpy replay to spill from her which might be quiet amusing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-03-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-04-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-06-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-07-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Thayne - 02-07-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-10-2013, 04:04 AM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Thayne - 02-11-2013, 02:22 PM