the Rift

Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open

Azura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I hold a steady gaze with her as her mouths goes of the rails again. I hated how she spoke,how words spat out from her jaw,and the words that were spat were shameful. I had never heard someone use words like that so brutally. As she proceeds to speak about how usual my coat is I flick my tail. "but does your sister have legends behind it?" I question. It was slightly rhetorical but I doubt she won't have a response but as her words turn the her past my critical eyes softens whilst the tale of a horrific past is told. It was sick. What her parents were. They were nothing like the honorable parents and ancestors before me but it is when she had protected her sister that troubled me the most. Though this is the first time I have ever met with her I had already guessed she was quiet heartless but yet she had taken beatings of her own to protect her young sister. Maybe she did have a spark inside her.

If only she would allow it to show.

Her words turn to nothing of meaning again and I raise my head slightly to show that I would be saying something worthlistening to. If she could be bothered anyway. "First of Lakota do not speak down to me for as you said,we have both lost our crown. Secondly I am deeply sorry for what you have gone though,no one should ever have to go though that but you trouble me Lakota. How could one so hard and cold on the outside be so loving and take punishments when they could easily let others take it?" My voice is true and holds much depths within for the change of tone to get each of my points across for I was determained to get my own points into her head.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-03-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-04-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-06-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-07-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Thayne - 02-07-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-10-2013, 04:04 AM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Thayne - 02-11-2013, 02:22 PM