the Rift

Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open

Azura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I listen is silence to the Equines angry outburst as fog starts to cover her hoofs,which I was fully aware of,although I don't take a step back to have a better chance of getting away from it if it was dangerous. I would never,never let them hurt her because I love her. Her strong words where just what I was looking for from her. I wanted to know she could help others and wasn't all stone. She staggers back. I would like to nuzzle her but I doubt that she would appreciate that so I don't,nor do I step forward into her own space. I wanted to make her realise that she was better then a heartless idiot and for her to ask herself why she was like this. I knew that it was partly down to the ice cold youth she had endured but it was also her decision to be like this. Had she not said she protected her sister? So why was she so could to others? My voice is soft and kind as I speak. "Exactly,Lakota. You have proved that you can love and you can care so why are you so cold to everyone else? I pause. "Why am I still here? Because I know you are better then the cold girl you show to be." I am here because I know everyone has good in them.

A stallion enters the scene. A strongly built bay body that has silver locks tumbling down his neck,which dips respectfully,as do
I and surprisingly so does Lakota. I turn to him whilst he talks to Lakota and decided it would be rude to say something when the speech was directed at her so after she has spoke on that part I say "It is true what he says,no one should have to go though that and I am only to sorry you did.." My voice is full of truth and sadness for the mare. My head turns to the stallion again as he to decides to bring up my coat. I sigh lightly,my head dipping as I to be quickly returning to the high held position it naturally fell in. "Nothing is a legend without a tale to tell as ours goes back for centuries. If you wish to know the story then I was happily tell you." I do not partially wish to tell the story but if they would like to here it then they will have it as they wish. He gives his name,as does Lakota and so,with a added bow to show another sign of respect to them I tell him mine. I am Azura and it is also a pleasure for me to meet you. It had had been strange that Lakota had found it a pleasure to meet him for it certainly hadn't been a pleasure for her to meet myself.

Maybe,even if was small,something had shifted in her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-03-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-04-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-06-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-07-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Thayne - 02-07-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-10-2013, 04:04 AM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Thayne - 02-11-2013, 02:22 PM