!! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

See the life I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

d'Artagnan watched as the bundle of fur raced through the trees, darting in and out of rugged trunks with ravenous barks echoing through the woodland. A small whip like tail lashing from side to side with obsidian, curled ears pinned forwards and red elemental markings which glowed ominously in the shadows. His paws looked big compared to his slender, baby body and d'Artagnan saw a potential killer in the gilded eyes of his newborn pup. After a few unsuccessful attempts to catch something bigger than a rodent, it seemed to have bore a new determination in Aramis' face, who now found his hunts getting easier with each practise. The shade found it strangely comforting, to have Aramis' companionship, like a part of him was missing until now. Undergrowth cracked and out tumbled the babe, d'Artagnan grunted and let the child rise to it's own feet with an admirable determination. Darting to bounce alongside his bonded, a speck next to the leggy Time Mender.

The pair rounded another corner and d'Artagnan slammed his hooves into a halt. A mare of bay and crimson stood in their path, a horn formed of glass (like his own) was lowered in a strange act of hostility. d'Artagnan didn't move. Instead he kept his own ground, the mare was only small, any wrong move and it wouldn't be all that hard to slam his hooves down on that precious horn of hers. Smashing it just like one of his own. A low growl ripped from the lips of Aramis, the hound inching a little closer to the sooty legs of his friend with precious eyes narrowing. The Nightshade lowered his head and blew out air through his nostrils, a mocking smile on dark lips. "I would watch where you put that horn, otherwise, it might end up like mine... Shattered."

Cloven hooves shifted and d'Artagnan stalked into the open, arrogantly confident that he would be safe enough. Aramis followed, little chest puffed out as he marched beside his bonded, the odd growl here and there whilst pointed tail lashed from side to side. "Do you greet everyone like that?" Came his gruff voice that had slight hints of annoyance. It wasn't all the surprising that a stranger to a new land would be so jumpy, but that sentiment was lost on d'Artagnan.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
!! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Seele - 02-03-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by d'Artagnan - 02-03-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Zar'roc - 02-03-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Seele - 02-03-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by d'Artagnan - 02-04-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Zar'roc - 02-04-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Seele - 02-07-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by d'Artagnan - 02-10-2013, 05:32 AM