!! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

See the life I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

It was the familiar, bulky form of Zar'roc who broke the silence first, the shade watched as the stud that had formerly been his herd mate made his way through the trees to join them. d'Artagnan watched him curiously, he had not followed them to the Basin nor had he seen him after the invasion, would could of almost thought the worst for the silent stud. Yet here he was, well within himself with no trace of the wound the shade had healed all the seasons ago. The question of his whereabouts would have to wait until later as it seemed the red tinted mare replied and almost hissed at Zar'roc. d'Artagnan allowed his ears to flicker back, not taking too well to her tone.

Seconds past and the shade found his rage rising again, snorting at her sarcastic comment. Really he should be trying to recruit, but as was always with the shade, he found his anger running away with himself. Coldly he slapped his tail through the air and shuffled on cloven hooves "The only arrogant one I see is yourself, careful who you offend girl." d'Artagnan growled, ironically with a hint of arrogance. Emphasizing her youth compared to himself. Aramis barked in support, standing like he was a full grown hound, but actually still a pup. One day that bark would carry more meaning.

The shade continued grumbling under his breath, some of his language quite colourful and he tried to regain control of himself. Flaring nostrils gradually came back to normal as he anger abated, instead he turned to Zar'roc expectantly. Half wanting demand where he had been all this time but he kept his lips shut for once. Hoping the situation would regain control itself, for the shade's temper was not one to be trifled with.

[ooc; bluurggh. Sorry for that horrid post x.x]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
!! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Seele - 02-03-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by d'Artagnan - 02-03-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Zar'roc - 02-03-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Seele - 02-03-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by d'Artagnan - 02-04-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Zar'roc - 02-04-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Seele - 02-07-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by d'Artagnan - 02-10-2013, 05:32 AM