the Rift

Glad you came [Open]

Azura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Good 'ay, lass. What brings ye to the Deep Forest? I look up to be greeted with warm blues. His voice is accompanied with a accent which I do not mind at all. He flicks his head to the side,his forelock shifts to the side so that his orbs could be seen more clearly,the orbs themselves were like the endless rolling waves of the ocean,so deep and blue and I had to admit,he was pretty good looking. As his neck settles for the flick the ripple of his mane reveilles corks threaded though a lock of his mane. It was a interesting accessory.

My voice is as it usefully was,powerfully kind. It is a voice that I had been taught to use when in the company of others to make my self heard and respected but yet kind and caring."Greetings sir. I am Azura and am simply here on a stroll." I do not tell him of my slight worry of being her in the dense thicket of the ever creeping darkness of the forest. The trees seem to be stretching for the moon that had now settled comfortably in the sky and it was a much better light then the suns although it was a lot more mysterious. I choose to forget the darkness of the forest though to focus on the bag stallion. "What is your name an what brings you here,if I may ask?"

Messages In This Thread
Glad you came [Open] - by Azura - 02-03-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Glad you came [Open] - by Corsair - 02-08-2013, 02:33 AM
RE: Glad you came [Open] - by Corsair - 02-13-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: Glad you came [Open] - by Azura - 02-10-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Glad you came [Open] - by Azura - 02-15-2013, 06:33 AM