the Rift

What have we here? [Open]

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Endless Blue was such a beautiful place especially at night. The moon shined down onto her onto her golden red pelt. The sand tickled her paw pads putting a smile on her face. She looked at the never ending line of water that softly crashed against the shore. The sound soothed her and her body calmly swayed back and forth to the sound of nature’s music. The moon reflected on the almost still water. Warm air of Tall Sun gave the she-wolf a good feeling. She loved warm weather and the feeling of the sun’s rays beating down onto her short and silky fur.

There was something strange about this night though. The moon seemed to have an effect on her pelt. When she looked at it, it seemed to sparkle and glow. She felt like fainting. Never did she ever think that she could have a glimmering pelt. It was so… Pretty. She never thought of her pelt as pretty until now. It continued to shimmer and sparkle under the moons light. She glowing white lips had a huge smile on them as she padded through the beautiful night. She always thought of her pelt as, normal considering pretty much all the wolves in her pack had one like it. Now she was different. She would be able to stand out from the crowd. That was something she was never able to do. It had the same off-white color as the moon and seemed to shine just like it. This was truly one of the most exciting things in her life.

A burning feeling erupted in the pit of her stomach. It burned and felt like her soul was on fire, just like her eyes appeared to be. A howl got loose from her throat, and seemed to relieve the burn. She then heard the roaring sound of flames cracking and burning. As her howl continued, she opened her eyes. A stream of fire was coming from her throat. A fire howl! How strange is this night? She though. The fire began to die as she cut off her howl. First her pelt was glittering under the moons faint light, but now she had a fire howl? Amazing! All her life she wanted something to do with fire. To tame the fire that burned inside. Now she could! She wondered of the power she could earn with this. Her body felt weak inside and seemed as if all the life had been sucked out of her. But she continued to walk with pride.

With the element of Fire on her side, she could be unbeatable. And with her new pelt, her pelt of glowing under the moon’s light. She could impress others like never before. It seemed as if she was new, a new wolf. The fire was coming back into herself and she let loose another howl. Fire blew everywhere and scorched the sand. Her howl drawing to a conclusion, a gleeful laugh came from her maw and she ran. Her pelt seemed to almost leave a streak of light trailing behind her. She ran faster and faster until she had to stop. This did not make the smile on the fae’s diminish, but seemed to make her even happier.

[[OCC:: This is just Ayaka getting her magic from the giveaway! Feel free to join!!]]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lunare Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Lunare
I'm no ones pretty little girl

text text text

I decided to emerge from the shady trees and take a walk on this relaxing beach. I only felt pure happiness, for this happy place was nothing like the dark, depressing forest I lived in my whole life. It was always frigid and almost all year round covered with snow. I watched as the waves emerged onto the shore, so calmly, and that's when I decided to take a short run.

I felt so liberated here as I ran on the wet sand, and where occasionally the waves came up to meet my running feet. My violet eyes sparkled with the moon light, as my fluffy fur was blowing behind me, as I was running at a very fast speed, rejoicing the liberation I had in this lovely place. The moon illuminated my silver crescent and all the other marks on me. My pale silver fur actually shone white, and I could stop rejoicing the embrace of the moon and the sea.

After exhausting myself, after running for so long, I splashed the water, and eventually waded into it to cool myself off. I was being irrational when I thought that, because all of a sudden I realized my fur would take forever to dry off. "You idiot!" I said to myself in irritation that I failed to remember that. I instantaneously splashed out of the water, back on to land where I violently shook my fur to rid it of the water droplets that remained on me.

My annoyance was cut short when I heard an overjoyed howl. I perked my ears up to see who it was, and if they would howl again. I was more attent now, staring straight ahead to where the being was. After a short minute, I heard another longer howl. I suddenly ran to where the sound was coming from. The wolf sounded friendly and feminine so I would love to meet who was howling.

After running for some time again, I came upon scorch marks in the sand I wasn't afraid though. I sniffed the ground to see if I could pick up anymore valuable scents of the wolf, but there were none to pick up. I ran forward again, and I found another scorch mark, where the sand was slightly still sizzling. I smiled and I knew that the other wolf was very close. I lifted the snout up towards the moon shutting my eyes, letting the moon's light illuminate me in a shower, and letting out a howl dedicated to the moon. I lifted my head down, opened my eyes, and continued running.

I came up to a fiery red figure, and I trotted up to her. My face showed no emotion, but my eyes were dancing with a vibrant, happy light. "Hello there. I'm Lunarane, but you c' call me Lunare", I told her, looking into her fiery eyes. "It's a beautiful night", I said again with my Russian accent. I pointed my snout up, towards the moon, wishing that the Helovian Moon goddess would give me powers. The Luna's white light shone down on me as I faced the lass again.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered

A howl rose in the night and rang around the Endless Blue. Was there any other wolf? It did not sound like Lupus’s deep howl but it sounded a bit like hers. It was higher pitched and sounded like a fae. Could it just be Lupus playing a trick on her? She could be quite gullible sometimes. Not gullible, oblivious. She was just oblivious and trusted way too easily.

A flash of white came to her vision. Lupus? She thought? Ayaka remembered his dreamy face and his cute smile. She had truly liked him the first time she had ever met him. He was her first wolf friend in Helovia and she loved him. As a friend that is. Maybe a little bit more than a friend. As much as she tried, the fae could not deny that she had a crush on him. She had helped her feel better about herself once again, gave her confidence. She smiled inside just by the thought of him.

The sight of a silvery she-wolf with strange markings came into her view. A smile crossed her maw as her pelt shimmered and gleamed in the moon’s light. She loved her new magic, although her Fire Howl did make her feel quite weak when she used it. Her eyes look kind and less like a raging wild fire but more like a red shade of orange. Hello there. I'm Lunarane, but you c' call me Lunare. It's a beautiful night. She spoke to the russet she-wolf. This Lunare wolf had a quite weird voice. She had never, ever heard anything like it. Although it seemed strange, it was kind of cool. “A pleasure to meet you Lunare. I am Ayaka.” She then bowed her head with respect to the taller she-wolf. “It is such a beautiful night.” She was quite happy to meet another lupa. Hopefully they would become friends.

She smelled the fae carefully. She smelled that she had just come to Helovia, and that she had met Lupus. Her Lupus. A pang of jealousy shot up her spine. She hoped that Lupus did not like her. She washed away the thoughts, for she did not like people who are rude to one another just because of jealousy and she knew that she would defiantly not become one of them. She just kept a warm smile on her face and waited for the silvery she-wolf to reply.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered

Lunare

text text text

As Ayaka introduced herself to me, I felt as if she knew that other white wolf, Lupus. The stoic character with the soulless eyes. Sniffed a slight whiff of jealousy. I internally smiled, and hoped that Ayaka would know that eventually I wouldn't try to go for the other wolf. He wasn't my type. I eventually yearned to maybe find another wolf that would love me back. My heart slightly fluttered at the concept, but I kept a straight face, and crushed the feeling back into my gut. There would be no such thing as that.

"A pleasure too", I murmured with my heavy accent. I looked back at her, and smelled some singed fur. I thought back to the scorch marks I saw in the sand back there, and the acrid smell of smoke. I looked into the lass's fiery eyes, and realized she must have gotten magic from one of the Helovian gods. Interest sparked in me, as I realized that I too, wanted to get some magic. But from a different goddess. I thought as I forced myself not to look back at the looming moon. I felt such an exhilaration when I looked at it. She embraced me with her power. "By any chance do you have fire pover(power)?" I asked the lass in front of me. "I vas vondering where I could get this pover?" I asked her, looking at her with a questioning look.

As I waited for the lass's response, I saw the waves slightly acting up, and I yearned to go back into the refreshing water.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered

Looking out into the endless line of water, she sighs. She hoped that the next magic she would get would be something to with water. Breathing under water. Now that would be cool. A smile emerges from her maw. She figured that she would not try to do that today though. Her ears were forward and her tail was level with her body. The warm night air relaxed her as she gazed up at the moon, wishing to do another fire howl. She did not want to seem like a show off though. She gazed back at the tall silver fae and looked at her amazing markings. She wondered where she had gotten them.

By any chance do you have fire pover? I vas vondering where I could get this pover? The silver pelted she-wolf asked her. A bigger smile came to her face. “Why yes, I do have a Fire power. Although I just found out that I have it today.” She took a pause, and then continued. “I heard that the Gods grant powers to the animals that live here. I just found my two magic’s today, but I did not go to the gods and request for a power.” She looked at her fur that sparkled and glowed faintly in the soft light of the sun. That was the magic she had first figured out. She remembered the fiery feeling inside of her belly, then when she had howled how she heard the cracking sound of flames licking the air and ground around her. She opened her eyes to find a stream of fire streaming from her maw. Her second magic.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered

Lunare

text text text

I felt so impressed. The gods just gave her magic. I yearned to have the wonderful dark magic. Not to use it for bad, but for justice. I looked back at the she wolf. "That's very cool", I said staring at her. I wished so badly to have magic like hers. I yearned to be under the moon's light. It was just, so stunning, and entrancing when I realized, I could behold powers to do something. Like...I don't know? But it would still be an incredible rush to feel so potent. I saw in the fiery wolf's eyes, that she wanted to howl again. I wouldn't mind though, since I had incredible patience, and the fact was, I actually wanted to see her howl. How beautiful would it be to see fire coming out of one's mouth. I thought back to the scorched sand again, and I felt so mystified at these powers. She also said she was just "granted" these powers. She didn't do anything. She just "got" them.

"Miss Ayaka", I started speaking, formally addressing her. "Would you mind showing me one of your incredible fire howls?" I asked her, cocking my head and giving her a pleading look. I usually wouldn't go out of my way to beg another to do something for me, but magic intrigued my very being, and I wanted to witness it. I also felt the need to ask her for another thing. "How did you realize the gods gave you another power?" I questioned her looking straight into her fiery eyes. It was unbelievable, when you looked into another's eyes, it was as if you were peering into their very soul.

occ: Sorry for so long, but I was busy with my other characters. ^^

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
occ: Sorry for taking so long, I just wanted you to know, I'm back. ^^

Unregistered

Ayaka’s thoughts began to wander on. Now that she had earned her Fire howl, she wondered if there was a way to howl normally, or if the fire would come whenever she howled. In a way, she hoped that it did not always happen, for it made her feel weak and without energy for a while. Although, with her shimmering pelt, she hoped it would never go away. She assumed that it was only at night that this would happen though. In the day, she could not help but think it would look stupid. But, at night when the moon shines down and it is dark, she pelt could glimmer and faintly glow its dusty white color.

As Lunare asked Ayaka to show her the howl, she was more than delighted. “I would be happy to show you!” She said, a little bit over happily. The cranium of the she-wolf lifted, as if trying to scrape the moon. Her maw opened into a perfect O shape and let out a song that seemed on perfect tune. Fire crackled and whipped from her throat as she felt the heat rising her mouth. She made sure that the howl was pointed upward, and not to touch Lunare or the sandy ground. With the conclustion of the howl, the fire began to get smaller and smaller from her mouth and soon, there was not a spark left.

How did you realize the gods gave you another power? The silvery she-wolf asked the russet fae. With a smile on her maw, she replied “I just felt something burning inside me. Like my soul was lit with flames. I then howled to make it stop, and the fire came out.” Her pelt sparkled and her orange orbs looked at the lavender gems of the taller fae.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered

Lunare

The pretty she wolf lifted her head up towards the sky, and with a perfect howl, let loose all of her energy. I felt the heat crackling out of her mouth, when a spew of flames emerged. How. Incredible. I thought as I watched the she-wolf spew out everything. I smiled. This was truly a fascinating experience to watch. The fire eventually diminished not leaving a single, tiny flame. I watched her in awe, but transformed my face back into its serious self. No need showing her that I was some sort of awestruck pup. But I couldn't help my excitement of how beautiful that looked.

As she told me how she found out, I looked at her. "Very well then, that is truly incredible", I said, intending for my accented voice to come out sharp and fast, but it only came out as a barely audible, awed whisper. I looked to her, and now knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to go on a quest to seek these powers. "You know Miss, it was very entertaining spending time here", I said looking into her fiery orbs. "But I believe myself now to be on a mission", I said. I wanted powers of the moon, and I would strive to get them. "Farewell, Miss Ayaka. I enjoyed your company", I said as I turned my back onto her, and started padding out of the place. I gave her one last look as I turned my head sideways. "I am sure we will meet again", I said giving her smile and running off into the night.

occ: If you want to, you can still reply. c: Also, I am wondering how you could go on a journey to get your character powers, or how can you request to get powers?

text text text

"blah blah blah."